What's the role?
Hilti has been accelerating fast on its digital strategy and has moved to a develop the Paid Media division.
In order to extract the most out of our campaigns, Hilti is seeking Paid & Social Media Operations Apprentice who can help us scale our advertising strategy globally by ensuring the set-up of infrastructure & advertising structure for all markets across the globe.
The person should have good communication skills to collaborate with various stakeholders (web analytics, social media, media agency), be quite operational and have attention to details as well.
Who is Hilti?
If you’re new to the industry, you might not have heard of us. We provide leading-edge tools, technologies, software and services for the global construction sector. We have a proud heritage, built over 75 years, and a worldwide reputation for pioneering products and exceptional service. With 30,000 people in more than 120 countries we operate with a unique direct sales model and generate around 250,000 customer interactions every day.
What does the role involve?
The role Paid & Social Media Operations Apprentice of is :
- Coordinate LinkedIn accounts creation & set-up for all markets
- Coordinate YouTube & Google Ads account linking
- Work with different teams to ensure billing setup is upto date
- Oversee & Monitor E2E infrastructure readiness (accounts – permissions - connections – audiences)
- Coordinate the project of implementing new channels such as Twitter
- Ensure right people are involved
- Document outcome of meetings and share action plans
- Ensure all actions are implemented on time, if not escalate
- Knowledge Management
- Work with paid media team to ensure documentation is up to date and follow a defined structure
- Host knowledge sharing sessions
The Digital Platform team, at our two locations in Boulogne-Billancourt, France and Texas, USA, consists of 130+ team members in 11+ scrum teams working with thenewest technologies to create a unique user experience for Hilti’s extraordinary products and services
What do we offer?
To further accelerate in digital marketing, we are building our Global Digital Hub in Paris. You will experience the agile mentality of a start-up, combining the stability of a sound business model and the working environment of an award-winning culture. You can make an impact from day one in an international and diverse team by shaping the future of digital at Hilti and revolutionize customer interactions.
What you need is:
- Good communication skills
- Fluent in English
- Be rigorous and proactive
- Ability to influence and work with people
Position based in Boulogne-Billancourt (92)
Who should apply?
We’re investing more than ever in our digital transformation. As a company whose lifeblood is innovation, we give our customers the next level of digital offerings on an impressive global scale! For you, it means unrivalled opportunities to work in a ‘start-up within’ environment, develop an international career and really have an impact on the shape of things to come.
During your interviews, you will meet several members of the digital team including leadership. This way you get to know more about us, and we get to know more about you.
Tempted to apply? Click “apply now” and send us your resume (English version) today!
Do you want to know more? Go to https://careers.hilti.com/en/digital-marketing
Join us and #TransformDigital