What's the role?
In this role, you will be instrumental in driving the success of Hilti’s innovative software portfolio for the management of equipment, material and workforce, on a global market. You will be part of a product marketing team and work together with a dedicated scrum team to jointly establish Hilti’s software products as the preferred choice for contractors in the construction industry, by developing and executing a strategically important software integration strategy. Located at the headquarters in Liechtenstein, in a diverse and international team set-up, you are going to have frequent interactions with both lead customers and other global software providers, as well as close collaboration with our regional market organisations and global business units.
Who is Hilti?
If you’re new to the industry, you might not have heard of us. We provide leading-edge tools, technologies, software, and services for the global construction industry, and beyond. At Hilti strong customer relationships create solutions that build a better future, where there is pride and a sense of belonging across our 120 global locations. It’s where people explore possibilities, leverage their potential, own their personal development, and grow lasting careers.
What does the role involve?
As a product manager for integration partnerships, you will
- Identify customer and partner needs, industry best practice, market trends and innovative new technology related to managing tools, equipment and material in the construction industry with digital means.
- Strategically select other companies providing software for the construction industry and develop partnerships that create business value for both customers and partners, and increase the strength and relevance of Hilti’s offering.
- Find business opportunities, define requirements and drive software development as per Hilti’s innovation process working jointly with product owners.
- Steer and support our regional market organizations globally to achieve outstanding business results.
ON!Track is one of the fastest growing, an most important strategic business initiatives within Hilti, combining its 75 years of experience with the agility of a start-up.
What do we offer?
You will be working with a team of people striving for excellence, with an open, inclusive and supportive culture. Bring your own perspective and achieve results together with others.
Come to a place where you will own your development and career journey: global or local, cross-functional or as a specialist. If you’re willing to go the extra mile, there is no limit to what you can achieve.
Relish the views from our modern and state-of-the art offices. Enjoy a variety of healthy foods from the campus restaurants, keep in shape at the in-house gym, or commute with our e-bikes free of charge. You will be amazed what the alpine life has to offer.
For the full range of benefits, take a look at https://careers.hilti.group/en/where-we-are/schaan-liechtenstein/
What you need is:
- A master’s degree, preferably in engineering or business administration
- Experience with managing business relationships with external companies and stakeholders in a B2B setting (for example from sales, procurement, or partnership)
- A passion and track record of pursuing business opportunities with an entrepreneurial mindset
- A genuine interest and affinity for software and digital solutions
- Willingness to travel
- Fluent in English (verbal and written), additional languages, in particular German are beneficial
Why should you apply?
What you need is the passion to directly engage with our customers to understand their needs and their workflows around asset management.
Does this sound like you? We look forward to your application!
*For non-EU / EFTA citizens: Please state your eligibility status to work in Switzerland / Liechtenstein and note that if you do not own a valid Swiss / Liechtenstein work permit, Hilti cannot guarantee your final employment due to authority regulations.
Learn more about us: https://careers.hilti.group/en
Learn more about life at Hilti Headquarters: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UeJPLBszc2A
Hilti is an equal opportunity employer.