What's the Role?
Manage all elements of branding, online/offline marketing communication, content and develop digital strategies. This role also take care of:
-Brand management and procurement of merchandize.
-Content creation by self and through agencies.
-Budget planning and execution or Content planning and execution for Hilti social media.
-Planning and execution of engagement marketing campaigns.
-Budget planning and execution.
Who is Hilti?
If you’re new to the industry, you might not have heard of us. We provide leading-edge tools, technologies, software and services for the global construction sector. We have a proud heritage, built over 75 years, and a worldwide reputation for pioneering products and exceptional service.
With 30,000 people in more than 120 countries, which we’re looking to expand, we’re a great place for you to show us your worth, step up to new challenges and grow your career.
What does the role involve?
Branding and Marketing Communication
- Plan and make marketing materials for sales, customers, and channel partners to promote products and deliver the value of company.
- Developing events, advertisement, media PR and sales tools for brand awareness and support sales to increase reach potential customers and promote core products to target customers.
- Develop catalogue, leaflet, poster and premium give-away for sales and MKT activities.
- Support for MKT events such as exhibition, roadshow, webinar, conference and workshop
- Develop brand and product news article for media press release.
- Ensure that employees and agencies comply with the brand guidelines by the training and materials to consistent brand composition, color theory, typography and illustration.
- Implement brand strategy using diverse marketing tactic plans including campaign, content, publication and digital channels.
Content and Campaign Marketing
- Plan and execute marketing campaigns and events for target customers and channel partners to increase brand awareness, thus impacting sales growth
- Create video and graphic content to support website, social media and sales/marketing materials to provide customers with digital platforms and increase online share.
- Manage content asset and digital asset archive like images, information and photos
- Initiate market research agenda such as market sensing (including market potential), customer survey activities and support market research of digitalization, new business, etc.
- Brand activities done in line with the company pricing strategy.
- Manage marketing merchandize (budget, procurement, storage, distribution).
- Manage agency to create marketing content (video and graphic image etc.) and marketing materials on monthly basis and process monthly fees.
- Cooperate and collaborate with other related stakeholders, like digital marketing and product marketing parts.
- Proactive collaboration with other relevant teams and sharing regular status update.
We are proud to have a long-term bonding with our employees: More than 30% of our employees have been part of the Hilti family for over 10 years!
What do we offer?
True people development culture!
What you need is:
- Bachelor degree from universities (Business Administration and Marketing is preferred)
- Minimum 3 years of experience with Marketing
- Brand Marketing and/or digital marketing experience needed.
- Having Content planning and implementing experience with 3rd party agency as plus
- High energy with passion for Branding and Marketing, content marketing
- Proficient in MS Office such as MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Having knowledge and experience of graphic designing tools of Adobe creative Suite like Adobe Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator, Dreamweaver etc. and familiarity with video editing software like Premiere Pro or Final Cut Pro preferred
- Good l of all branding and content fundamentals including composition, color theory, typography and illustration and the application of brand guidelines
- Maintaining a strong focus on branding, consistency and quality
- Ability to work in multi-matrix organization, by having good collaboration skills
- Strong sense of ownership to raise / solve issues and having positive attitude towards handling tough situations
- Fluency in English (Good command of written and spoken English & Korean)
Why should you apply?
Hilti recruits talent from various backgrounds. Some of the best employees currently working have started without experience and grown their careers. Therefore, it is okay if you have no experience in construction. In Hilti, anyone can succeed through teamwork and work skills, regardless of background.