WHAT'S THE ROLE?
The Strategic Marketing team is looking for a Digital Marketing Manager who is responsible for recommending, creating, and executing digital marketing and communications strategies, campaigns, and messaging. The Manager will guide all digital projects from start to finish and manage the digital components of projects, including but not limited to websites, email, social media, and marketplace.
WHO IS HILTI?
Hilti is where innovation is improving productivity, safety and sustainability in the global construction industry, and beyond. Where strong customer relationships are creating solutions that build a better future. Where there is pride and a sense of belonging across our 120 locations, carrying right into our lives and homes. Where people are exploring possibilities, leveraging their potential, owning their personal development and growing lasting careers.
WHAT DOES THE ROLE INVOLVE?
- Develop and execute full-funnel marketing strategies across channels, including organic and paid search, programmatic, social media, and Marketplace.
- Plan, execute, and measure experiments and conversion tests to enhance conversion rates, program/campaign ROI, and progression through the funnel.
- Accountable for architecture, roadmap, and execution of social media strategy to drive reach and engagement.
- Oversee paid search and SEO strategy in collaboration with agency partners.
- Coordinate the development of a CRM program with Marketing Lead Generation counterparts to translate business needs, driving incremental audience engagement and/or revenue.
- Designing Marketplace marketing and promotion contents aiming to right target customers in line with strategic initiatives.
- Monitor competitor activity and landscape ensuring appropriate competitive and brand positioning.
- Manage data analytics and develop regular KPI dashboards containing a robust description of monthly activity and a clear summary detailing successes, challenges, and opportunities for improvement to inform go-forward strategy.
- Explore new and emerging digital marketing & acquisition opportunities.
- Assist in integration with additional platforms as needed.
Discover your perfect career path and unlock your potential with our world of opportunities tailored to your ambitions and aspirations.
WHAT DO WE OFFER?
You will be working with a team of people striving for excellence, with an open, inclusive and supportive culture. Bring your own perspective and achieve results together with others.
Come to a place where you will own your development and career journey: global or local, cross-functional or as a specialist. If you’re willing to go the extra mile, there is no limit to what you can achieve. Additionally, we offer you a competitive salary and a wide range of benefits.
WHAT YOU NEED IS:
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, Business, Communications, or related field.
- Minimum 7 years of experience in Marketing, Media, or Connections Planning/Technology.
- Experience with media planning and buying both online including e-commerce as a plus.
- Working knowledge of all aspects of paid search and social media.
- Basic understanding of the principles of marketing and advertising, as well as an understanding of media concepts and terms, creative and budget requirements.
- Detail-oriented with exceptional critical thinking and problem-solving abilities.
- Ability to prioritize tasks, collaborate with teams, and work under pressure.
- Effective communication, project management and time management skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.)
- Strong Verbal & Written Communication Skills in English.
WHY SHOULD YOU APPLY?
We have an excellent mix of people and success at Hilti is down to teamwork and ability, no matter what your background.
⛑ 회사소개 & 직무인터뷰 - https://www.jobkorea.co.kr/Super/hiltikorea
⛑ Hilti Group - https://www.hilti.group/
⛑ Hilti Korea - https://www.hilti.co.kr/
⛑ Hilti Korea YouTube - youtube.com/@hilti-korea
⛑ Hilti Asia LinkedIn - https://www.linkedin.com/company/hilti-asia/
⛑ Career in Hilti - https://youtu.be/My9mW_tHPHY
⛑ Interview Tips - https://careers.hilti.com/en/interview-tips