WHAT'S THE ROLE?
We are looking for a driven and motivated project manager to join our Energy & Industry team as a product manager.
You’ll have the opportunity to work on some large projects and with prestigious customers in the industry, whilst at the same time receiving world-class training and development to help you drive your career forward.
Who is Hilti?
Hilti is where innovation is improving productivity, safety and sustainability in the global construction industry, and beyond. Where strong customer relationships are creating solutions that build a better future. Where there is pride and a sense of belonging across our 120 locations, carrying right into our lives and homes. Where people are exploring possibilities, leveraging their potential, owning their personal development and growing lasting careers.
WHAT DOES THE ROLE INVOLVE?
- Product portfolio management for Oglaend-system (https://www.oglaend-system.com/)
- Covering mainly MO Korea and MO Japan
- Plan and implement INP(Introducing New Product) for Oglaend-system
- Define product gap and drive VP(Value Proposition) improvement
- Application VP development
- Create and update CFD(Customer Facing Documents)
- Lead Region /MO competence development for Oglaend-system
- Project pricing management
- Communication with BU for Region/MO PLS topics
- Support E&I(Energy & Industry) business development in region as E&I team
- Make INP plan for responsible MOs and implement with BU
- Manage item setup in SAP with BU
- Develop Oglaend-Hilti combined applications through VP assessment
- Covering PLS(Product Leadership Strategy) management role in E&I for Oglaend-system portfolios with Region/HQ E&I team, i.e. product portfolio/item selection to meet customers’ requirements, identifying PLS challenges & finding solution and project pricing
- Enhance MO team competence through periodic training, making & distribute training materials
We’re proud to be ranked 8th in World's Best Workplaces 2022 as one of the world's best multinational workplaces.
WHAT DO WE OFFER?
Show us what you’re made of and we’ll offer you opportunities to move around the business – to work abroad, experience different job functions and tackle different markets. It’s a great way to find the right match for your ambitions and achieve the exciting career you’re after.
We have a very thorough people review process, unlike any we know of in any other business. We screen everyone in the company in a yearly career performance matching process. It means we can pair talent with opportunities - developing our people in their current roles or challenging them to work in new ways or in new places. It’s how we find the right fit and further our teams personally and professionally.
WHAT YOU NEED IS:
- Bachelor’s degree or in Engineering or Business background preferred
- At least 5 years work experience in product marketing, sale and experience in new business launch plus
- Highly proficient in both written and spoken Korean and English
- Customer focused and ability to work experience under complicated environment with many stakeholders
- Strong organization and communication skill with a team and team work required
- Excellent in market analysis, business(or product portfolio) planning and understating or experience in E&I (Energy & Industry) market
- With your strong analytical skills, you are capable to analyze and communicate complex topics within a global matrix environment and your interpersonal skills enable you to manage a broad variety of stakeholder on different levels
- Proficient user of MS Office (PPT/Excel) and Auto CAD 2D Preferred
WHY SHOULD YOU APPLY?
Year upon year we are recognized as one of the top 'Great Place to Work' employers, both globally and locally. And when you meet us you'll understand why. We have a diverse team of people with a variety of nationalities, backgrounds and experiences. Success at Hilti is down to teamwork and ability, no matter what your background