What's the Role?
You will be part of a team of a global and cross-functional team of Product Owners, Software Engineers, and Quality Assurance Engineers. In this highly challenging and motivating environment, you will be responsible for translating business requirements into IT implementations of core technical components of Hilti Cloud platform as well as supporting in operating the components, covering both web application and backend services in a cloud-based environment. You will be part of Product Development Scrum team to professionalize Hilti Cloud as the platform in accelerating Hilti's software delivery and innovation.
Who is Hilti?
We provide leading-edge tools, technologies, software and services for the global construction sector. Hilti is a multicultural workplace with 55 different nationalities committed to global teamwork.
Global IT within Hilti is a truly global team with main hubs in Buchs (Switzerland), Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia) and Plano/Tulsa (USA). All locations have highly competent teams who work very closely together. Hilti`s Global IT team is known for their focus on sustainable value creation by translating latest IT innovations into value creating solutions & services.
What does the role involve?
- Understand and support the technical implementation of Hilti Cloud Core products such as Identity Management, API Management platform and other core services
- Work as part of the Product Development team in Agile methodology
- Translate business requirements into detailed implementation and acceptance criteria for developers to work upon, provide support in understanding the requirement and design, and later verify the delivery of the team to match the requirement
- Operate Hilti Cloud Core components including configuration and support in release processes
- Support other Product development teams from both IT and business in understanding how to use Hilti Cloud Core products such as providing consultation and optimizing their usage on Hilti Cloud
- Continuously explore and drive improvements focusing within the team and platform
- Stay up to date on trends in technology in general, focusing on API as a Product, Agile, and Cloud Computing topics
We have an excellent mix of people, which we believe makes for a more vibrant, more innovative and more productive team.
What do we offer?
Show us what you’re made of and we’ll offer you opportunities to move around the business – to work abroad, experience different job functions and tackle different markets. It’s a great way to find the right match for your ambitions and achieve the exciting career you’re after.
We have a very thorough people review process, unlike any we know of in any other business. We can pair talent with opportunities - developing our people in their current roles or challenging them to work in new ways or in new places. It’s how we find the right fit, further our teams personally and professionally, get the best value for each employee and increase the job satisfaction. Additionally, we offer you a wide range of benefits.
What you need is
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems Management or in similar fields – Master/PhD is a bonus (CGPA > 3.0 or similar grading is a must)
- 3+ years professional experience as a Business Analyst, Software Engineer, Identity Engineer, API Engineer or similar role. Hands-on experience on development and operations (e.g. CICD pipeline or SQL) will be a plus
- Strong conceptual understanding of API service architecture (REST/SOAP)
- Open API, Microservice Architecture, and general API-based and Web-based technologies.
- Team player with hands-on mentality and experience in working within agile teams, and comfortable with continuous delivery environment
- Excellent analytical capabilities, ability to communicate with both technical and business stakeholders, highly committed, self-driven, and customer oriented.
- Passionate about cloud-based technologies
Why should you apply?
Become a valuable member of our highly professional and international team of IT experts and tackle the challenges of a global multinational company using the latest technologies. You will have the freedom to act in the responsible area and will have career prospects in a dynamic environment with excellent opportunities to develop yourself to higher levels and wider range of knowledge. We have a clearly defined career development track for every individual employee and an excellent team who are duly rewarded by performance.
Interested for the role?
Click through the 'Apply Now' button where you will be asked to upload your CV and answer a couple of short questions–the whole process should take around 90 seconds. If we like what we see, you'll be invited to a telephone interview.
If we don't have a suitable role for you at the moment, we will keep you in our talent pool for the future so your recruitment process might take a bit longer but we'll be sure to stay in touch.
Looking forward to hearing from you!