Being an entrepreneurial business partner for After Market Service (AMS) management team in controlling related topics by creating transparency, challenging status-quo as a guide and facilitator for value adding decisions in Latin America.
If you’re new to the industry, you might not have heard of us. We provide leading-edge tools, technologies, software and services for the global construction sector. We have a proud heritage, built over 75 years, and a worldwide reputation for pioneering products and exceptional service.
With 30,000 people in more than 120 countries, which we’re looking to expand, we’re a great place for you to show us your worth, step up to new challenges and grow your career.
Being main contact person for regional tool service management team as specialist in financial and controlling related topics.
Accountable for implementing regional performance measurements according to global strategy and reporting standards (service level and cost blocks)
Responsible for reporting and sharing regional business results in a common platform within management team and global tool service team.
Analyzing and assessing of business results and actively communicate to regional management (challenge and propose actions if corrections needed) and deep dive on selected topics incl. regional finance, logistics and HR.
Accountable for collecting additional needs for tracking and reporting.
Responsible for proposal on performance target setting based on global input and cascading targets down to tool service center.
Accountable for tracking targets throughout the year and impact of key initiatives in line with regional roadmap.
Accountable for preparing the rolling forecast budget together with regional management. Consolidate and align with SAM (service area manager) and communication of results to region and global.
Accountable to work on business cases for investments as a base for decision making. Support implementation and ensure tracking of business results.
Ensure implementation of value add initiatives (e.g. VIP services) according to finance manual and tracking impact of initiative.
Work proactively on improvement potential and define key initiatives on how to get there in alignment with stakeholders and ensure implementation.
Responsible for fair pricing : create fact base for SAM (service area manager) to prepare yearly pricing discussion with local executive management team and business review/tracking.
Based on regional roadmap be responsible for project management of selected projects.
Cross functional collaboration and cooperation across global tool service functions in the region and global tool service controlling community.
88% of our employees worldwide say that they are proud to work for Hilti
Your responsibilities will be great and, with them, we’ll give you the freedom and autonomy to do whatever it takes to deliver outstanding results. Go beyond our expectations and we’ll reward you with unrivalled opportunities for personal development and career progression as soon as you’re ready for the next challenge.
- Degree or above in Business Administration, Finance or related discipline.
- At least 5 years of working experience with very strong business partnering experience & exposure, manufacturing industrial service industry preferred
- Capable in influencing and communicate with country GMs and region head to understand the current market situation and landscape and offer advice to them to make right decisions to drive operation excellence.
- Dynamic personality with strong winning and high performing mindset.
- Excellent communication (spoken and written) in English and Spanish. Portuguese is nice to have.
- Experience in Excel and Power BI as well as strong understanding of P&L is an added plus.
- Interest in future career progression with international mobility to relocate to other countries for next step career advancement.
We develop our people by challenging them to leave their comfort zone, be it exploring other business areas, leading different teams or working in new locations.