What's the role?
We’re looking for a passionate Development Engineer- Testing representing the system test of power tools in full fledge development projects. That means, being responsible for managing all testing activities such as planning, implementing, and performing tests, to ensure the functionality, maturity and reliability of a product for serial production. All of this with fulfilling established Hilti policies, quality standards and guidelines.
Who is Hilti?
If you’re new to the industry, you might not have heard of us. We provide leading-edge tools, technologies, software and services for the global construction sector. We have a proud heritage, built over 75 years, and a worldwide reputation for pioneering products and exceptional service. With 30,000 people in more than 120 countries, which we’re looking to expand, we’re a great place for you to show us your worth, step up to new challenges and grow your career.
What does the role involve?
- Responsible test engineer in development projects for power tools and inserts in cooperation with development teams in Asia and Europe.
- Planning, execution, and evaluation of functional and durability tests for power tools and their components.
- Documentation and interpretation of test results.
- Presentation of test results in project team meetings and steering meetings.
- Acquisition of application know-how for power tools and customer needs by direct customer contact and jobsite visits.
- Participation in the creation of product requirements and specifications.
- Further development of product technologies, measurement- and testing technology, and simulation know-how.
- Collaboration with international Hilti sites, suppliers, development partners, and approval institutes.
Our Team members build the heart of our company. For our latest survey 90% of our team members worldwide provided their feedback.
We offer flexible working arrangements like sabbaticals, remote working, flextime and much more.
What do we offer?
- Bring the best out of a development team while working in a diverse, international environment.
- Contribute to a project team and develop the best product through innovative ideas: We’ll encourage you to question the way things are done and share your ideas of how to get things done with an emphasis on Quality First and On Time Delivery.
- Contribute to sustainability by helping us reach our goal of building a better future together.
- Manage stakeholders within different functions, both internal and external.
What you need is:
- University graduate in a technical discipline with several years of experience.
- Proficient in English and basic Mandarin skills preferred.
- Affinity and willingness for hands-on work as well as strong analytical and conceptional skills.
- Experience in product development or testing in an industrial or academic field.
- Team player, with great communication skills in an interdisciplinary and international environment.
Why should you apply?
We have an excellent mix of people, which we believe makes for a more vibrant, more innovative, more productive team. So, if you’ve never worked in construction, that’s fine with us. Success at Hilti is down to teamwork and ability, no matter what your background.
We look forward to receiving your application, interested applicants please submit your CV by clicking the "Apply Now" button.