What's the Role?
This position will be leading conversion rate optimisation across paid and organic marketing channels. You'll undertake research and data analysis of each channel to understand their activity and identify inefficiency in the traffic derived from each team's investment.
Who is Hilti?
If you’re new to the industry, you might not have heard of us. We provide leading-edge tools, technologies, software and services for the global construction sector. We have a proud heritage, built over 75 years, and a worldwide reputation for pioneering products and exceptional service.
With 30,000 people in more than 120 countries, which we’re looking to expand, we’re a great place for you to show us your worth, step up to new challenges and grow your career.
- Plan, develop and implement our long term SEO / SEM strategy
- Identify key SEO KPIs
- Work on improving and maintaining search rankings across all key markets
- Optimize website structure and content
- Accountable for the delivery and implementation of on-page and technical SEO across the brand
- Carry out frequent technical audits to ensure websites are crawlable, indexable and meet Core Web Vitals standards
- Monitor redirects, click rate, bounce rate and other KPIs
- Liaise with developers around technical SEO / SEM issues and how to fix them
- Work cross-functionally on the planning of content marketing initiatives
- Work collaboratively to take on problems in a dynamic and creative manner
- Suggest improvements in processes and productivity optimization
- Take full ownership of projects and drive them to completion
- Report on SEO / SEM performance to key stakeholders and the wider business
We are proud to be ranked in the Great Place To Work 2021 ranking as one of the best global multinationals to work for.
What do we offer?
Hilti is a performance-driven company, but in the same time we value our Caring Culture. Since day one, we will challenge you to change the status-quo and we will reward you.
What you need is:
- Excellent communication skills: must be a personable, confident team player, able to build strong collaborative relationships.
- Certification and/or solid and verifiable experiences in web analysis and positioning tools (Google Analitycs, Google Ads, Google Search)
- Experience in setting KPIs and OKRs
- Solid knowledge of business metrics and variables (eg SEO/SEM, CPC, CPM, CPA, Conversion Rate, Traffic, CAC, LTV)
- Experience in up and cross-selling projects
- Proven knowledge in project management strategies
- Experience in complementary elements to the main strategy (Paid Media, Content, Design, Social Media)
- Fluent in English (written & spoken)
Scope: Senior role - works on problems of broad scope, demonstrates creativity in resolving variety of issues, typically 3-4 years of experience
Why should you apply?
We are looking for enthusiastic and dynamic people. Our team is made up of very diverse profiles with a common goal: the creation of sustainable value through leadership and differentiation.