What's the role?
The role of the Order Management Specialist is to provide a dedicated resource for prioritized customers. They will serve as a direct contact for the field team members regarding their customer open orders. The Order Management Specialist will work all open orders for prioritized customers to remove any barriers for fulfillment and communicate any delays directly to the customer. They will identify areas for process improvement and help development solutions to recurring order issues.
Who is Hilti?
Hilti is where innovation is improving productivity, safety and sustainability in the global construction industry, and beyond. Where strong customer relationships are creating solutions that build a better future. Where there is pride and a sense of belonging across our 120 locations, carrying right into our lives and homes. Where people are exploring possibilities, leveraging their potential, owning their personal development and growing lasting careers.
What does the role involve?
- Increase customer engagement and delivery satisfaction by providing transparency to outbound shipments and proactively communicate delivery delays
- Resolve potential fulfillment issues by presenting delivery solutions based on available stock levels, consolidating order shipments, and expediting shipments where necessary
- Monitor open orders daily and take corrective actions to resolve order issues in a timely manner for high potential and target accounts
- Effectively use database analysis to record actions taken and characteristics of orders identified as failures
- Develop trust with the field to increase field team member productivity and reduce incoming inquiries
- Create stock movements (STOs, POs) to fulfill prioritized customer orders
- Provide product information and guidance to customer where needed in order process (replacement items, additional product for order, etc.)
93% of our people say they’re proud to work for Hilti, thanks to the quality of our products and the way we look after our people
What do we offer?
We’ll give you everything you need to excel in your role and one-to-one coaching. You’ll enjoy a rare combination of autonomy and camaraderie, as you’ll manage your own book of business while being part of a friendly team.
We’ll give you lots of responsibility, including your own portfolio of customers and these might be trades experts, project managers, or company leaders. From there, we’ll trust you to do whatever it takes to deliver outstanding results. Go the extra mile and we’ll reward you with unrivaled training, development, and career opportunities as soon as you’re ready for the next challenge.
Day to day you’ll report to <position title>, who will also be there to help you manage your career.
What you need is:
Who should apply?
- Office Setting
- Ability to travel and conduct training and audits at Hilti facilities and job sites.
- None on a regular basis.