WHAT'S THE ROLE?
As a Construction Project Manager, you will lead a multi-functional capture team on construction projects from early design to execution to achieve high share of wallet leveraging Hilti solutions to all customer stakeholder, owner, EPC and specifiers, contractors. Work with commercial, technical, logistic, financial, legal aspects related to providing complex solutions combining product, services & software. You will be interacting with top management level and across organization.
WHO IS HILTI?
Hilti is where innovation is improving productivity, safety and sustainability in the global construction industry, and beyond. Where strong customer relationships are creating solutions that build a better future. Where there is pride and a sense of belonging across our 120 locations, carrying right into our lives and homes. Where people are exploring possibilities, leveraging their potential, owning their personal development and growing lasting careers.
WHAT DOES THE ROLE INVOLVE?
- Define and prioritize Project Goals, deriving front-end resources required to ensure key accounts coverage and back-end resources for design and execution support; obtain approval from management and establish a capture team.
- Craft direction for HILTI project team with your strategic thinking and planning skills and drive them towards common targets.
- Support sales in securing orders directly by meeting customers in offices/job-site or indirectly by supporting the team members.
- Develop the annual sales plan for the project and ensure smooth tracking of sales and specs on the platform applicable in the MO.
- Setup and manage the project collaboration platform (shared drives, meeting structure, communications means between Hilti & customer)
- Activate different functions or contacts from these functions whenever required.
- Ensure flawless execution of orders by involving logistics or Project Management Office (PMO) at an early stage and forecasting the products; analyze risk and provide options to management.
- Drive issue resolution and escalation process within the capture team and with the management as and when required.
- Handle change order process and the documentation flow between HILTI and customer.
- Perform and document lessons learnt, upon sales closure (win/loss) of applications. and create references (won applications)
INNOVATION - We invest more than 5% of our turnover every year in exploring new solutions in diamond systems, measuring tools, firestops, anchors and other fastening systems.
WHAT DO WE OFFER?
You will be working with a team of people striving for excellence, with an open, inclusive and supportive culture. Bring your own perspective and achieve results together with others.
Come to a place where you will own your development and career journey: global or local, cross-functional or as a specialist. If you’re willing to go the extra mile, there is no limit to what you can achieve. Additionally, we offer you a competitive salary and a wide range of benefits.
WHAT YOU NEED IS:
- Bachelor’s Degree (Engineering Degree is advantageous)
- Professional at least 5-10 years of experience in the construction industry with technical background.
- Job site experience in team lead role (e.g.: supervisor)
- Project manager with P&L responsibility preferable in the construction or energy & industry
- Proficiency in English
- Understanding and defining the full scope of the project
- Driving end to end acquisition and execution of a project (e.g.. Budgeting, resourcing, reporting, monitoring, fulfillment)
- Ability to engage and connect and maintain relationships with multi-level project stakeholders in the account(s)
- Effective planning and identifying needs & opportunities.
- Selling the full value proposition (hardware, software, services)
WHY SHOULD YOU APPLY?
We have an excellent mix of people and success at Hilti is down to teamwork and ability, no matter what your background.
⛑ 회사소개 & 직무인터뷰 - https://www.jobkorea.co.kr/Super/hiltikorea
⛑ Hilti Group - https://www.hilti.group/
⛑ Hilti Korea - https://www.hilti.co.kr/
⛑ Hilti Korea YouTube - https://www.youtube.com/ @hilti-korea/featured
⛑ Hilti Asia LinkedIn - https://www.linkedin.com/company/hilti-asia/
⛑ Career in Hilti - https://youtu.be/My9mW_tHPHY
⛑ Interview Tips - https://careers.hilti.com/en/interview-tips