What's the role?
£27,000 with an attractive bonus potential.
You'll manage and operate the Hilti Store in Edmonton (London) to maximise walk-in sales, pro-actively work with our smaller accounts and provide a high level of customer service.
All activities are performed with the ultimate objective of providing a unique in – store Customer experience and driving the Hilti Brand.
PLEASE NOTE WE CANNOT OFFER VISA SPONSORSHIP FOR THIS ROLE.
Who is Hilti?
Hilti is where innovation is improving productivity, safety and sustainability in the global construction industry, and beyond. Where strong customer relationships are creating solutions that build a better future. Where there is pride and a sense of belonging across our 120 locations, carrying right into our lives and homes. Where people are exploring possibilities, leveraging their potential, owning their personal development and growing lasting careers. Hilti is very proud to be ranked as the UK's 12th best large organisation to work for in the Great Place to Work survey.
What does the role involve?
- Deliver outstanding sales results and consistently striving to achieve personal and team goals through providing professional consultation, hands-on demonstrations of all our products and services, demonstrating maintenance and trouble shooting.
- Proactively provide exceptional customer service and experience to all customers, guiding them to a Hilti Solution that meets their needs. Contacting Customers over the phone with inbound/outbound calls.
- Attract new customers alongside developing existing customers by generating sales and leads for field-based and internal sales teams.
- Professional representation of the Hilti brand maintaining the store's appearance, stock control and cleanliness, adhering to safety and security protocols.
- Collaborate with other internal and external departments - Sales, Tool Service Centre, Marketing, Credit Service, Customer Care, and Logistics.
- Execution and coordination of all processes to ensure operational efficiency in line company policy and procedures.
We regularly win Great Place to Work awards globally and are very proud to have been placed on the Times Top 100 Best Companies to Work For list in the UK by our employees for the past 10 years.
What do we offer?
We really value our people and we've worked hard to develop a reward package that reflects this. Some of our benefits include:
- Genuine career advancement (more than 80% of all leadership roles are filled internally)
- 6% employer pension contributions
- Private Health Insurance and Employee Assistance Programme
- Company vehicle and fuel card for sales roles
- 33 days' holiday (inc. Bank Holidays) plus the ability to purchase 5 days more annually
- Paid leave to work on charitable projects
- Hilti Benefits Box, a reward platform offering a cycle to work scheme and shopping and lifestyle discounts/cashback
- Employee resource groups focused on gender, mental health, race, disability, LGBTQ+ and sustainability topics
- Trips to locations such as Milan, New York and global HQ for high performers across all teams
What you need is:
- Previous experience in sales, retail sales and customer service is preferred. If you haven't worked in this type of role before, we'd prefer you to have a strong technical background where you are used to using tools and comfortable being hands-on with products.
- Excellent communication and people skills to build rapport with customers and colleagues.
- A positive, proactive, and outgoing attitude, with a strong desire to deliver outstanding sales results and customer experiences.
- Comfortable in a performance-oriented environment with sales focus KPI’s.
- Ability to work in a challenging environment and manage multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Strong organizational and multi-tasking skills to balance sales responsibilities with operational tasks.
- Ability to craft and direction and get things done.
- Previous experience using systems such as SAP and Microsoft Office is preferred.
Who should apply?
We have an excellent mix of people and some of our best account managers joined us with no experience. So, if you’ve never worked in sales or construction, that’s fine with us. Success at Hilti is down to teamwork and ability, no matter what your background.
Please DO NOT apply for multiple roles - the team will assign you where your skills are the best fit.
Click through the 'Apply Now' button where you will be asked to upload your CV and answer a couple of short questions – the whole process should take around 90 seconds.
If you meet the requirements of the role you'll be invited to complete a short pre-recorded video interview - please look out for this in your junk mail as it can end up there!
If you need any support with your application please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
If we don't have a suitable role for you at the moment, we will keep you in our talent pool for the future so your recruitment process might take a bit longer but we'll be sure to stay in touch.
Hilti is where your best belongs. We are an equal opportunity employer and value the contributions of all our team members regardless of sex, gender identity/expression, race, ethnicity, sexual orientation, disability, age, religion or family status.