What's the role?
We are looking for Sourcing Specialist who will be responsible for researching, identifying and attracting sales, customer service and engineering talent to Hilti through various sourcing, networking and search strategies designed to diversify & develop the external talent pipeline for the region.
Who is Hilti?
Hilti is where innovation is improving productivity, safety and sustainability in the global construction industry, and beyond. Where strong customer relationships are creating solutions that build a better future. Where there is pride and a sense of belonging across our 120 locations, carrying right into our lives and homes. Where people are exploring possibilities, leveraging their potential, owning their personal development and growing lasting careers.
What does the role involve?
- Work with Recruiter to take a detailed brief on a role, asking the right questions to understand hiring manager requirements and translate this into a sourcing strategy
- Pro-actively identify high calibre diverse external talent via direct sourcing, market mapping and advanced research
- Conduct job/industry market intelligence, candidate/competitor analysis and utilize tools to open doors to passive and active candidates.
- Craft engaging and personalized approaches to prospective candidates using tools such as email extractors and browser extensions, as well as the ability to sell Hilti over multiple approaches, delivering a warm pipeline of candidates to the business
- Conduct in-depth screenings of potential candidates, demonstrating ability to anticipate hiring manager preferences and selling the Hilti proposition to passive candidates who may not be aware of us
- Initiate, build and maintain strong networks with candidates, the TA team and the wider business and maintain a strong external network in the sourcing community, sharing innovation and best practice internally
- Raise Hilti’s profile as an employer of choice, promoting vacancies through LinkedIn and other social media platforms and creating and sharing regular, relevant and engaging communication
At Hilti, you’ll enjoy all the perks of being part of a big company, but with the autonomy of running a small business.
What do we offer?
What you need is:
- University Degree in Psychology / Organizational Sciences, Economics or HR management
- 3+ years of proven professional experience in Head Hunting roles, ideally in an international environment
- Deep understanding of search methodology and proven experience using advanced searching techniques and data mining of the appropriate platforms for your market/sector – you can do a lot more than Boolean
- Experience of driving a diverse candidate pipeline and the ability to champion this with hiring managers, together with the recruiter
- Excellent prospecting and networking skills, especially via online social networks
- Experience working with an ATS and a TRM – ours are Haufe and Beamery
- Strong stakeholder management and communication skills
- Strong communication skills in Italian and English
Why should you apply?
We have a team that is highly diversified when it comes to talents and abilities, very dynamic, innovative and productive. Being part of a team like this is going to help you to strengthen your personal abilities, as well as professional skills.