What's the role?
We are looking for a technical project manager for Hilti Marketing Data Platform.
This Platform helps the different business entities of Strategic Marketing to become more data-driven while supporting the Hubs/MO in their daily business.
This requires having an experience of having been a technical project manager in a rather tech environment (not necessarily in Data) and like it.
Who is Hilti?
If you’re new to the industry, you might not have heard of us. We provide leading-edge tools, technologies, software and services for the global construction sector. We have a proud heritage, built over 80years, and a worldwide reputation for pioneering products and exceptional service. With 30,000 people in more than 120 countries we operate with a unique direct sales model and generate around 250,000 customer interactions every day.
What does the role involve?
- Manage some internal technical project like technical migrations or new process implementations.
- Coordinate the different team involved (data infra, data science, data insights, web analytics, marketing automation, social, …)
- Provide clarity on phasing, planning and resources.
- Lead steering meeting with the relevant teams
We have more than 200,000 interactions with our customers every day. It’s how we get to know their businesses, understand their needs and develop the precise products and services that will help them.
What do we offer?
To further accelerate in digital marketing, we are building our Global Digital Hub in Paris. You will experience the agile mentality combining the stability of a sound business model and the working environment of an award-winning culture. You can make an impact from day one in an international and diverse team by shaping the future of digital at Hilti and revolutionize customer interactions.
You’ll be the owner of your professional development and will have the ownership to design your career map.
- From 60k to 82k package
- 25 vacation days + RTT
- Health insurance fully covered
- Retirement plans
What you need is:
- Strong experience in technical project management
- Very structured approach, ability to problem solving.
- Experience in agile methodologies
- A thirst to learn and challenge yourself.
- Experience in leading international and virtual teams. is a plus
- Background in data engineering and experience along the entire lifecycle of Data is a plus
- Fluency in English
Who should apply?
We’re investing more than ever in our digital transformation. As a company whose lifeblood is innovation, we give our customers the next level of digital offerings on an impressive global scale! For you, it means unrivalled opportunities to work and develop an international career and really have an impact on the shape of things to come.
Does this sound like you? We look forward to your application!
During your interviews, you will meet several members of the digital team including leadership. This way you get to know more about us, and we get to know more about you.
Tempted to apply? Click “apply now” and send us your resume (PDF in English version) today!
Do you want to know more? Go to https://careers.hilti.com/en/digital-marketing
Join us and #TransformDigital
Hilti is an equal opportunity employer and success at Hilti is down to teamwork and ability.