What's the role?
We are searching for a student to join our development and testing team in Lanzenkirchen near Vienna. In this role you will support our Development Engineers, Technical Project Leaders and Test Engineers in ongoing projects, with main focus on 3D modelling and drafting. This will give you the opportunity to see inner workings and processes of a multinational matrix organization. In this role you will work 20 hours a week on various projects in departments relevant to your education.
Who is Hilti?
If you’re new to the industry, you might not have heard of us. We provide leading-edge tools, technologies, software and services for the global construction sector. We have a proud heritage, built over 75 years, and a worldwide reputation for pioneering products and exceptional service. With 32,000 people in more than 120 countries, which we’re looking to expand, we’re a great place for you to show us your worth, step up to new challenges and grow your career.
Our site in Lanzenkirchen, based in the south of Vienna, is part of the Hilti Group and belongs to the Installation business unit in Schaan, Liechtenstein. Not only do we develop and manufacture an innovative range of substructure systems for ventilated facades, the Lanzenkirchen site is also an R&D innovation center for installation systems. With the Installation business unit, we work closely together in the areas of product development, supply, marketing and engineering. The special atmosphere at our site is the result of heterogeneous teams, personal performance, teamwork and mutual support.
What does the role involve?
Your main tasks will be the product documentation, CAD and PDM-System administration, updating and correcting of existing product 3D models and drawings, supporting in FEA analysis (Simcenter, Ansys) and supporting our testing team on the running projects. This includes a participation in product design and new product implementation projects.
At Hilti, we live our four core values of teamwork, integrity, courage and commitment. Every Hilti team member contributes to our mission to passionately create enthusiastic customers and build a better future.
What do we offer?
Our culture of employee and performance orientation makes for a unique working environment. Many of our employees say they immediately felt at home at Hilti, even during the job interview.
In addition, we offer you a competitive salary and a wide range of additional benefits:
- flexible working hours (incl. home office and flextime)
- team and company events
- individual development plan
- employee discounts
- free fruit and coffee
- additional days off (Good Friday, Christmas, New Year's Eve)
What you need is:
- You are a Master student in mechatronics, mechanical engineering, materials science or any similar fields
- You have ideally knowledge in the field of products design as well as a solid understanding for metal and plastic processing
- You have solid proven CAD knowledge, basic understanding of FEM calculations (Simcenter, Ansys), and you are proficient in MS Office
- You are familiar with Geometrical Product Specification according to ISO.
- You have strong analytical and conceptual skills and a highly goal-oriented approach as well as an open personality with a strong hands-on mentality
- You have a distinct ability to work in a team in an interdisciplinary and international environment
- You have strong communication skills in English
Who should apply?
We have a diverse and inclusive workforce and offer a high performance yet caring culture. We will provide you with all trainings and development opportunities that you need to help grow your career with a market leader. Use this opportunity as a springboard for a future career at Hilti.
You will be classified in the collective agreement metal industry, employment group III and the gross monthly salary for a full-time job is at least 2,373.95 euros (14 salaries per year). For a part-time job there is a corresponding aliquot payment.
We look forward to receiving your online application including CV and letter of motivation.
Contact: Stefanie Meidl | Talent Acquisition Specialist