What's the role?
As a webanalyst you will support the Webanalytics Cohort Team in the following tasks:
• Building custom reports in GA and / or Data Studio.
• Running ad hoc analysis to understand the user journey, identify potential improvements and support the ecommerce and UX teams in their decision making.
• Managing Google Analytics Setup (accesses, filters, new properties / views, channel grouping etc. depending on the needs of the projects).
• Building of technical specifications (datalayer) for new functionalities / pages on the website respecting the elements and naming conventions already in place.
• Understanding of business needs and technical setup, to do clear data requirements based on BQ raw data to feed global dashboards.
• A/B testing conceptualization and setup using Google Optimize.
Who is Hilti?
If you’re new to the industry, you might not have heard of us. We provide leading-edge tools, technologies, software and services for the global construction sector. We have a proud heritage, built over 75 years, and a worldwide reputation for pioneering products and exceptional service. With 30,000 people in more than 120 countries we operate with a unique direct sales model and generate around 250,000 customer interactions every day.
What does the role involve?
You will apply your strong expertise of webanalytics to feed the different stakeholders with clean data that can support them in their decision making and strategy definition. You enjoy playing with data and making a connection of the offline and online user experience. You follow the technology stack evolutions and are not afraid to suggest changes, new technologies and projects that will facilitate the data collection and communication process.
In Marketing & Sales Data team, we are measuring the impact of marketing and sales at Hilti, ensuring a continuous improvement across our initiatives to support the ultimate outcomes of our company strategy. And if it were not enough, this will all happen from a truly global Digital Marketing and Sales team, located in a world-class office in Paris/ Boulogne-Billancourt.
What do we offer?
To further accelerate in digital marketing, we are building our Global Digital Hub in Paris. You will experience the agile mentality combining the stability of a sound business model and the working environment of an award-winning culture. You can make an impact from day one in an international and diverse team by shaping the future of digital at Hilti and revolutionize customer interactions. You’ll be the owner of your professional development and will have the ownership to design your career map.
- From 60 000€
- 25 vacation days + RTT
- Health insurance fully covered
- Retirement plans
What you need is:
- 3 - 5 years of experience in ecommerce, web analytics and web marketing,
- Strong web analytics experience, specifically in reporting and analysis projects,
- Passionate about behavior analysis and data driven marketing,
- Analytical skills to identify marketing performance factors and customer behavior insights to propose recommendations in terms of a digital asset’s continuous improvement cycle,
- Strong self-management skills:
- Prioritize assignments to complete work in a timely manner,
- Follow up in agreed priorities that reflect job responsibilities and team's vision,
- Work independently and follow through on assignments taking ownership of projects,
- Business and results oriented,
- Strong written and verbal communication skills,
- Excellent written and spoken language skills in English and ability to work in multi-cultural & multi-lingual environment.
Would be considered a plus:
- Familiarity with activation tools (Google Ads, Search Ads, Facebook campaign manager, Salesforce Marketing Cloud)
- Knowledge about data exploration tools (Big Query) and data visualization solutions (Data Studio, Tableau, PowerBI)
Why should you apply?
We’re investing more than ever in our digital transformation. As a company whose lifeblood is innovation, we give our customers the next level of digital offerings on an impressive global scale! For you, it means unrivalled opportunities to work and develop an international career and really have an impact on the shape of things to come.
Does this sound like you? We look forward to your application!
During your interviews, you will meet several members of the digital team including leadership. This way you get to know more about us, and we get to know more about you.
Tempted to apply? Click “apply now” and send us your resume (PDF in English version) today!
Do you want to know more? Go to https://careers.hilti.com/en/digital-marketing
Join us and #TransformDigital
Hilti is an equal opportunity employer and success at Hilti is down to teamwork and ability.