What's the role?
-Manage Global content operations in various software and platforms, including Adobe Experience Manager (AEM), Marketing Cloud, Sitecore (Content Hub), Excel, Jira, etc.
-Deliver best-practice Global content to HUBs
-Coordinate content performance review to support campaign performance
Who is Hilti?
If you’re new to the industry, you might not have heard of us. We provide leading-edge tools, technologies, software and services for the global construction sector. We have a proud heritage, built over 80 years, and a worldwide reputation for pioneering products and exceptional service. With 30,000 people in more than 120 countries we operate with a unique direct sales model and generate around 250,000 customer interactions every day.
What does the role involve?
- Check that all assets have been created in the correct formats (images, videos, social media ads, etc).
- Create collections of visual assets in Content Hub that can be easily accessed by HUBs/markets – including input of metadata.
- Work with campaign architects, graphic designers, UX/UI team to build email translation files on SFMC.
- Debrief the blueprint package with HUBs/markets and provide regular support during the roll out phase to ensure smooth implementation (pilot and global rollout campaigns).
- Ensure proper design of landing pages (AEM) and defined templates and provide content requirements for component improvements.
- Manage and maintain the Adobe Experience Manager Blueprint landing pages and global URL structure based on the content architecture defined.
- Roll-out AEM landing pages to HUBs and update pages by using notification function – send workflow to markets (including provision of translations excel files).
- Support HUBs/markets in design and technical implementation of landing pages (AEM)
- Manage and maintain review platform for development teams.
- Drive A/B testing to improve overall performance using UI/UX principles.
- Manage and communicate team content releases.
- Maintain team Confluence page with best practices, resources and other critical information.
The Strategic Marketing team, at our two locations in Boulogne-Billancourt, France and Texas, USA, consists of 130+ team members in 15+ scrum teams working with the newest technologies to create a unique user experience for Hilti’s extraordinary products and services.
What do we offer?
To further accelerate in digital marketing, we are building our Global Digital Hub in Paris. You will experience the agile mentality of a start-up, combining the stability of a sound business model and the working environment of an award-winning culture. You can make an impact from day one in an international and diverse team by shaping the future of digital at Hilti and revolutionize customer interactions.
- 25 vacation days + RTT
- Health insurance fully covered.
- Retirement plans
What you need is:
- Degree/education: Bachelor’s in communication / marketing/ design or equivalent work experience
- Work experience: 3 years +
- Understanding of web content management systems including the use of taxonomy and content classification.
- Knowledge of UI/UX principles and best practices to drive content performance/conversion
- Hands on experience with Content Management systems in general and Adobe Experience Manager, SFMC in particular.
Who should apply?
We’re investing more than ever in our digital transformation. As a company whose lifeblood is innovation, we give our customers the next level of digital offerings on an impressive global scale! For you, it means unrivalled opportunities to work in a ‘start-up within’ environment, develop an international career and really have an impact on the shape of things to come.
During your interviews, you will meet several members of the digital team including leadership. This way you get to know more about us, and we get to know more about you.
Tempted to apply? Click “apply now” and send us your resume (English version) today!
Do you want to know more? Go to https://careers.hilti.com/en/digital-marketing
Join us and #TransformDigital