What's the role?
Regional Plant Design Expert supports Hilti Projects and accounts of the region in the integration of Hilti solutions ( from Design& modelling to Field) linked or integrated to the Plant Design softwares ( mainly Aveva and Intergraph)
Who is Hilti?
Hilti is where innovation is improving productivity, safety and sustainability in the global construction industry, and beyond. Where strong customer relationships are creating solutions that build a better future. Where there is pride and a sense of belonging across our 120 locations, carrying right into our lives and homes. Where people are exploring possibilities, leveraging their potential, owning their personal development and growing lasting careers.
What does the role involve?
1. Supports E&I accounts and projects in his own region (70%)
Aligns with regional Business Developer team on project funnel and focus accounts
Implements plant Design offer ( libraries, interfaces, plug in, training) in the owner, EPC or yard project,
Trains the modellers
Ensures that’s solutions are running without problems at customer
Coordinates special request (eg 3D model of bespoke parts ) with Global Team
Performs 1st level support to owner, EPC or yard project
Records diligently his activities and documents tasks performed for the customers
2. Provides with ad-hoc and solicited expert support, per hoc area of expertise (5%)
- to selected E&I account and projects in other regions
- to other Regional Plant Design Expert, with trainings
- Aligns with Global Platform managers for Plants design and Global E&I team on portfolio roadmap
- Trains BD on selling, Trains BD on selling
- Enables PMO engineers & modellers tbd
- Bridges with the regional BIM team on common customer support
Works on lead customer cases, feeds platform managers with customer feedback
Active on innovation projects with customer use case
This is the cutting edge of corporate innovation, where the pace is fast, fun, energetic and inspiring
What do we offer?
We’ll give you lots of responsibility, including your own portfolio of customers and these might be trades experts, project managers, or company leaders. From there, we’ll trust you to do whatever it takes to deliver outstanding results. Go the extra mile and we’ll reward you with unrivaled training, development, and career opportunities as soon as you’re ready for the next challenge.
What you need is:
- Basic degree in engineering, ( Electrical, IT, Mechanical, civil)
- At least 4 years experience as a Plant Design as Administrator (Intergraph SmartPlant 3D or Aveva PDMS/ E3D)
- Fluent in English, all other languages are a plus
- Strong competence of either Aveva PDMS/E3D or IntergraphSmartplant, modelling and engineering module
- Understanding of object-oriented software development, design patterns, data structures, algorithms, SOA principles, web-services, UML, XML, and SQL
- Firsthand experience with Autodesk environment ( Revit, Navisworks, Autocad)
Why should you apply?
Success at Hilti is down to teamwork and ability, no matter what your background.
Hilti, Inc is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.