What's the role?
Your next role as an Account Manager at Hilti will see you having direct customer contact, creation and development of customers combined with implementation of sales strategies, introduction of new products to customers and new markets. This position covers North Melbourne and spans from Werribee to Croydon.
It's a truly exciting time to be part of the Company as we launch our new Cordless Platform - Nuron! If you are self-motivated, diligent and thrive on supporting existing customers and have the drive to captivate and capture new customer partners, this is the role for you!
Who is Hilti?
We provide leading-edge tools, technologies, software and services for the global construction sector. We have a proud heritage, built over 75 years, and a worldwide reputation for pioneering products and exceptional service. With 30,000 people in more than 120 countries, which we’re looking to expand, we’re a great place for you to show us your worth, step up to new challenges and grow your career.
What does the role involve?
- Performing customer calls as specified in the sales execution policy through pragmatic utilisation of time and territory management systems
- Identifying new business opportunities
- Negotiate trading agreements to secure required NSP increases and maximise profitability for the customer accounts portfolio
- Application selling, on site demonstrations and problem solving
Hilti Ranks 8th in World's best Workplaces!
What do we offer?
Show us what you’re made of and we’ll offer you:
- A competitive salary base + uncapped bonus in net sales + super
- Fully maintained motor vehicle and fuel card
- All Tools of trade: Mobile phone & Laptop
- An extra week of leave - i.e. 5 weeks leave
- Leave loading of 17.5% - i.e. you are paid 17.5% of your salary for the days you take annual leave
- Access to Converge EAP - with you & your family members entitled to 6 free sessions per year (in the areas of lifestyle, legal, money & nutrition)
- A diverse and inclusive culture
- Opportunities to move around the business – to work abroad, experience different job functions and tackle different markets. It’s a great way to find the right match for your ambitions and achieve the exciting career you’re after
What you need is:
- A valid Australian drivers license
- Experience as Key Account Manager, Sales Representative or Sales Consultant
- Experience or background in Engineering would be a plus
- Tech savvy and experience with Salesforce or a similar CRM is desirable
- Solution selling and customer centric approach to sales
- Self-starter capable of working independently, managing your own call cycle
- Proven negotiation and influencing abilities with advanced planning skills
Why should you apply?
We employ 39 different nationalities within Hilti Australia and many more across the globe. We value the unique contributions of each and every member of our diverse Hilti family. Keeping in mind our core values and customer orientation we never discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status.
Work somewhere where you are trusted to make a difference. Where you can become your best. Where your curiosity can shape what’s next. Interested? Apply ASAP and we'll review applications as they come in!