What's the role?
Create value in the allocated account's portfolio through effective design and implementation of individual account strategies to build long term, sustainable and profitable relationships with the customers. The role involves professional field sales and high level customer consultation in the defined territories within the target industry. The job holder has to provide efficient solutions and technical support to customers and represent the Hilti brand in the market place.
Who is Hilti?
Hilti is where innovation is improving productivity, safety and sustainability in the global construction industry, and beyond. Where strong customer relationships are creating solutions that build a better future. Where there is pride and a sense of belonging across our 120 locations, carrying right into our lives and homes. Where people are exploring possibilities, leveraging their potential, owning their personal development and growing lasting careers.
What does the role involve?
- Carry out product management tasks for his/her assigned Business Unit(s), including planning, development, implementation, upkeep, and control of marketing activities like product selection, pricing, distribution and sales promotions to achieve maximum profit
- Gain full product line understanding of the relevant markets in China to be able to define and implement Product Leadership strategy, initiatives and targets
- Develop and implement short- and long-term marketing strategy and control mechanisms to ensure both the protection and improvement of relevant market share and market position through defensive and offensive means
- Maintain leadership position by timely introduction of relevant and innovative new products, fitting the company strategy
- Confirm or update existing Product Leadership approach by keeping abreast of market trends, customer needs, industry regulations and competitive developments
- Take responsibility for the product line over its entire life cycle, and also for being involved in new product development with the concerned Business Unit colleagues and Hub colleagues
- Drive initiatives to achievement customer engagement for his/her products
- Partnering and establishing good relationship with all key stakeholders (Sales, Engineering, Supply Chain, Branding & Digital, Business Units, etc) to carry-out his/her tasks and ensure outstanding business results
- Plan and develop market communications with Branding (product / technical literature, promotions, campaigns, events, mail-outs, digital marketing, giveaways, etc. to continually improving market position
- Ensure adequate product inventory to meet sales demand and to minimize reserve obsolescence by coordinating the steering of the sales forecast for current and newly introduced products.
We’re proud to be ranked in Great Places to Work 2022 as one of the world's best multinational workplaces.
What do we offer?
Your responsibilities will be great and, with them, we’ll give you the freedom and autonomy to do whatever it takes to deliver outstanding results. Go beyond our expectations and we’ll reward you with unrivalled opportunities for personal development and career progression as soon as you’re ready for the next challenge.
What you need is:
- Degree in technical discipline and preferably with Master / MBA.
- Around 5~8 years of product profile and with some customer facing background.
- Has oversea study or work experience with Fluent English capabilities and international mind-set.
- Capable in multi-tasking and successfully manage and drive a complex range of initiatives and tasks in parallel.
- High energy, learning agility and highly mobile / adaptability.
- Passionate and has track record in developing and coaching people in driving and achieving outstanding results.
- Aspire in developing a long-term career with the company and with the flexibility to relocate to other locations for further career advancement.
Why should you apply?
We have an excellent mix of people, which we believe makes for a more vibrant, more innovative, more productive team. So, if you’ve never worked in construction, that’s fine with us. Success at Hilti is down to teamwork, ability and competitive drive, no matter what your background.