What's the role?
The role of QA is responsible for developing and executing test strategy, test plans, write test cases and perform testing of implemented journeys, Multilanguage emails and various technology improvements to existing journeys or technology components. Working mainly with Salesforce Marketing Cloud tech stack, JIRA and Adobe Experience systems. You will be part of a team where we constantly reshape the way we do marketing and sales; top-notch technology solutions are critical to maximize the potential of our multi-channel system.
Who is Hilti?
If you’re new to the industry, you might not have heard of us. We provide leading-edge tools, technologies, software and services for the global construction sector. We have a proud heritage, built over 75 years, and a worldwide reputation for pioneering products and exceptional service. With 30,000 people in more than 120 countries we operate with a unique direct sales model and generate around 250,000 customer interactions every day.
What does the role involve?
- Ownership of QA for Marketing Automation development or improvements, cooperation with QA for MA Platform on cross-team topics (for example regression tests, testing approach based on data model/integration changes)
- Definition and enforcement of QA process within Marketing Automation team, supported by JIRA workflow (For example: segmentations, emails, leads, tasks, journeys, new functionalities)
- Maintenance of checklists for deployments and testing by Marketing Automation team members, campaign architects and HUBs/MOs
- Ensure that test cases are in place for user story tickets in development
- Together with Technical and Solution Architects create test cases for individual journeys and development items
- Assign appropriate test cases to test cycles CAs/HUBs/MOs during E2E testing and UATs
- Monitor execution of test cases during E2E testing and UATs, send regular reports and reminders
- Follow-up on bugs raised during testing, review/confirm the bug, first level triage, then assign priority and assign to relevant team-members
- Follow-up on Service Now tickets raised by markets
- Creation and updates of dashboard for bugs monitoring (ServiceNow, JIRA)
- Setup monitoring of automations/warning system of live journeys/send-outs
You will join one of the biggest European based Salesforce Marketing Cloud teams (30+ team members) and utilize solutions including Advertising Studio, Interaction Studio, Salesforce CDP and latest features like Einstein Engagement Frequency. Being important Salesforce customers, we also join their pilots – having access to features before they become generally available, shaping with our feedback/input their final content.
What do we offer?
To further accelerate in digital marketing, we are building our Global Digital Hub in Paris. You will experience the agile mentality combining the stability of a sound business model and the working environment of an award-winning culture. You can make an impact from day one in an international and diverse team by shaping the future of digital at Hilti and revolutionize customer interactions. You’ll be the owner of your professional development and will have the ownership to design your career map.
- From 60k to 82k package
- 25 vacation days + RTT
- Health insurance fully covered
- Retirement plans
What you need is:
- Experience with structured QA processes integrated into the build phase and consistently applied across many development user stories, ideally with multi-tier environment (D/E/P)
- Ability to suggest, document and enforce QA processes
- Being autonomous, able to drive subjects transversally with different teams and stakeholders
- Strong personality – able to insist on processes which need to be followed
- Proactiveness in suggesting and implementing systematic QA approaches
- Experience from international projects with big complex customer
- Operational, “can do” attitude; attention to detail
- Data-driven, at ease with basic SQL + good usage of Excel for segmentation & data analysis as part of the QA process
- Rich experience working with JIRA (including dashboards, labelling, search, test cases), Confluence
- Clarity of expression, very good spoken/written English
- Preferred (not must) - sufficient knowledge of Salesforce Marketing Cloud or other Marketing Automation system to understand dependencies and thus able to quickly understand which tickets are for example translation related, which need more detailed investigations
Who should apply?
We’re investing more than ever in our digital transformation. As a company whose lifeblood is innovation, we give our customers the next level of digital offerings on an impressive global scale! For you, it means unrivalled opportunities to work and develop an international career and really have an impact on the shape of things to come.
During your interviews, you will meet several members of the digital team including leadership. This way you get to know more about us, and we get to know more about you.
Tempted to apply? Click “apply now” and send us your resume (PDF in English version) today!
Do you want to know more? Go to https://careers.hilti.com/en/digital-marketing
Join us and #TransformDigital
Hilti is an equal opportunity employer and success at Hilti is down to teamwork and ability.