What's the role?
We are looking for a Product Manager to join our marketing team. This position will be responsible for the overall direction, co-ordination and control of marketing activities of the designated product programs in order that sustainable sales and profitable growth opportunities are maximized.
Who is Hilti?
If you’re new to the industry, you might not have heard of us. We provide leading-edge tools, technologies, software and services for the global construction sector. We have a proud heritage, built over 75 years, and a worldwide reputation for pioneering products and exceptional service. With 30,000 people in more than 120 countries, which we’re looking to expand, we’re a great place for you to show us your worth, step up to new challenges and grow your career.
What does the role involve?
You'll be implementing company strategy in a structured way and in alignment with relevant departments within META(Middle East Turkey and Africa) region and key functions.
Meeting sales and profitability targets of the assigned business units by continuously developing existing applications and by identifying, developing and translating new opportunities into additional business as well as driving and steering all short and long term marketing activities within the assigned business units will be your responsibilities.
You'll be managing introduction of new products and product lifecycle management and building up competence of sales force
You'll be creating management reports and business reviews, continuously monitoring market and competitor performance.
We’re proud to rank in Great Places to Work as one of the world’s best multinational workplaces.
What do we offer?
Show us what you’re made of and we’ll offer you opportunities to move around the business – to work abroad, experience different job functions, and tackle different markets. It’s a great way to find the right match for your ambitions and achieve the exciting career you’re after.
What you need is:
- 4-year university degree in Engineering (preferably, Civil, Electrical or Mechanical Engineering), a Masters is advantageous,
- Minimum 2 years work experience as a Product Manager and preferably 2 years construction sector experience in Engineering, Marketing and/or Sales,
- Strong English, written & verbal communication,
- Full IT literacy,
- Experience in product management and introduction of new products to the market,
- Customer oriented with a passion for developing products, services and brand,
- Drive to realize your potential with an international company,
- Strong communication skills,
- Well developed ability to work with others,
- Analytical, result oriented, pro-active and able to get things done,
- Creative and self-confident,
- Resident in Istanbul.
Who should apply?
Year upon year we are recognized as one of the top 'Great Place to Work' employers, both globally and locally. And when you meet us you'll understand why. We have a diverse team of people with a variety of nationalities, backgrounds and experiences. Success at Hilti is down to teamwork and ability, no matter where you’re from.
Please note, the preselection questions are mandatory and all of them must be answered for us to consider you as a potential candidate. We look forward to receiving your application!