What's the role?
We’re looking for the next generation of high-performing, multi-lingual, post-graduate talents to take our company forward. Hilti Outperformer is a global management development rotational program like no other, with real responsibility from day one.
Who is Hilti?
Hilti supports the global construction industry through innovations that unlock productivity, safety and sustainability gains. For the past 80+ years the Hilti name has been synonymous with high-performing professional-grade power tools. Today Hilti has expanded the range of our offerings to include software, services, and cloud-based solutions to help our customers build a better future. Founded in Europe, we are now over 32,000 employees based in 120 international locations.
What does the role involve?
Hilti Outperformer is a two-year rotational program, where you’ll quickly be involved in a range of projects, with lots of exposure to senior management. It’s fast-paced and challenging, but we’ll closely coach and mentor you.
Participate in one of the following tracks:
Commercial Business/Engineering & Finance
- 12 months as an account manager in the United States.
- 3 months on an operational project at national headquarters that fits your skills. It could be logistics, HR, finance, marketing or engineering.
- 6 months on a strategic project at the national/regional headquarters.
- 3 months on an international project. If you’ve come from a mature market, you’ll likely work in an emerging market, and vice versa.
- 3 months kickoff and training
- 17 months of diverse experience across national and global logistics and supply chain management (e.g. materials management, distribution, Hilti Center, customer service and leading a team)
- 4 months strategic project
80% of our management positions are filled with internal candidates. It’s testament to how much we value, develop and look after our people.
What do we offer?
Show us what you can do, and, in return, you could have the experience of a lifetime, the opportunity to work internationally, and a fast-track career in global senior management with an unlimited contract. You’ll also take part in some fascinating courses and events:
Leadership development program – a comprehensive learning journey with IMD business school in Lausanne, Switzerland, with a certificate from IMD.
Business management training – individual training at Hilti. A focus on behavioral profiles, personal strengths, leadership styles and communication skills.
Global summit – 4-5 days at our global headquarters in Liechtenstein. A look at the way global business units’ function, plus soft skills like situational leadership and international teamwork.
Social project – 7-8 days ‘building a better future’. A hands-on and hugely impactful community project, like our recent house building for displaced refugees in Bosnia.
What you need is:
- Maximum 3 years of combined work experience
- Masters Degree or MBA
- Mobile domestically and internationally
- International experience
- Bilingual or Multilingual
Why should you apply?
Be where you belong : We have a truly caring and performance-driven culture
Work somewhere where you are trusted to make a difference.
Explore your strengths: We’ll support you and nurture your potential.
Work somewhere where you can become your best.
Build a better future: At the core of our business are innovation and change
Work somewhere where your curiosity can shape what’s next.
Hilti, Inc is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.