What's the role
Have you recently (or almost) gained your Master’s degree? Are you already in the workplace but want a more challenging and rewarding role? Perhaps you’re looking for international opportunities? Exposure to senior management? Great colleagues? We want to hear from dynamic young potentials with the energy and ability to join our high-performing team.
Who is Hilti?
Hilti is where innovation is improving productivity, safety and sustainability in the global construction industry, and beyond. Where strong customer relationships are creating solutions that build a better future. Where there is pride and a sense of belonging across our 120 locations, carrying right into our lives and homes. Where people are exploring possibilities, leveraging their potential, owning their personal development and growing lasting careers.
What does the role involve?
It’s a 2-year program in which we invest deeply in your professional and personal development. You start with a work integration with comprehensive in-house courses, training days and work with colleagues over the first several weeks. What does the program look like?
0 – 12 months: You’ll get hands-on experience and a deep insight into the core of our business – our customers, products, services and software as an account manager.
12 – 16 months: You continue to work as account manager and in addition, you take on a strategic project in a department other than sales. This earns you exposure to different departments and management.
After 16 months, you get 2 options:
- If results are there and you know exactly on which department you want to focus, you move on to a new position within that department.
- If you are still not sure which way you want to go, you get the opportunity to focus on a fulltime project within finance, logistics, marketing or HR during 4 months.
2% of our profits goes to the Hilti Foundation and is used for voluntary projects on education, science and social development.
What do we offer?
The program combines the advantages of a direct start in the real working world with an intensive learning program. Intensive training to support personal development. Extensive exposure to and mentorship from senior management. Strategic project in other departments like Marketing. Complete and real responsibility from day one.
Landing position after 24 months as a Product Manager, Key Account manager, Business Developer Services, Field Engineer, Area Sales Manager...
What you need is:
- You’re fluent in English and French OR Dutch.
- You’ve recently graduated with a Master’s degree.
- You have a maximum of 2 years of professional experience.
- You’re mature, assertive and committed to your career development with good communication skills.
- You’re engaged in activities beyond studies and demonstrate leadership skills.
- You’re ambitious and you are preferably prepared to relocate nationally.
Who should apply?
We fill 80% of our management positions with our own internal candidates. It’s testament to how much we value and develop our people.