What's the role?
We’re looking to provide customer-focused information technology interns the opportunity to gain a tremendous amount of knowledge regarding the company, our products and how our IT operations drive the growth of Hilti’s business.
Through the completion of value-added projects and day-to-day tasks, interns support various technical teams within our IT department and gain exposure to many different processes and platforms.
Who is Hilti?
Hilti is where innovation is improving productivity, safety and sustainability in the global construction industry, and beyond. Where strong customer relationships are creating solutions that build a better future. Where there is pride and a sense of belonging across our 120 locations, carrying right into our lives and homes. Where people are exploring possibilities, leveraging their potential, owning their personal development and growing lasting careers.
What does the role involve?
Our summer internship is a great opportunity to join the organization and get exposure to Hilti as a future employer. Interns typically work full-time during the summer on value-added projects that are relevant to their education and that drive Hilti’s business.
Our IT interns have the chance to partner with an existing team of professionals to complete their projects and get exposure to what a full-time role could look like with us.
Some past projects include:
- Implementation of collaboration tool
- Program and build web applications
- System Integration and Process Analysis
- Wireless Network Initiatives in Remote Locations
At Hilti, we live our four core values of teamwork, integrity, courage and commitment. Every Hilti team member contributes to our mission to passionately create enthusiastic customers and build a better futur
What do we offer?
Throughout the summer, our interns gain exposure to all levels of management and participate in a variety of events, including orientation with other interns, hands-on tool training, meetings with our executive leadership team, and volunteer opportunities. At the end of the summer, all interns give final presentations reflecting on their overall experience and accomplishments.
Those who successfully complete an internship are considered for full-time employment upon graduation.
What you need is:
- In pursuit of a bachelor’s degree in Management Information Systems, Computer Science or a related field
- Current student graduating in fall 2024 or spring 2025
- Availability to intern June 3 rd – August 2 nd , 2024
- Interest in computer engineering or related field
- Possess strong analytical and strategic thinking skills
- Be able to thrive both independently and in a team environment
- Ability to multitask, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- Have strong communication and presentation skills
- Eligible to work in the United States permanently without sponsorship
Why should you apply?
We have more than 200,000 interactions with our customers every day. It’s how we get to know their businesses, understand their needs and develop the precise products and services that will help them.
Hilti, Inc is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.