What's the role?
The Sales Finance Business Partner will act as a strategic collaborator to deliver financial results which drive current and strategic business priorities. You will influence, educate and support sales management leaders and team members to ensure business performance to achieve our growth strategy, and you will support and drive elements of the performance management and investment process of the company.
Who is Hilti?
Hilti is where innovation is improving productivity, safety and sustainability in the global construction industry, and beyond. Where strong customer relationships are creating solutions that build a better future. Where there is pride and a sense of belonging across our 120 locations, carrying right into our lives and homes. Where people are exploring possibilities, leveraging their potential, owning their personal development and growing lasting careers.
What does the role involve?
- Manage business planning and objectives setting.
- Co-lead sales management process on both strategic & operational level with cross functional stakeholders.
- Take ownership to drive responsible business partnering team profit and loss performance, with particular emphasis on sales, margin, and big order steering.
- Share the right financial information to all stakeholders to enable fact-based business decisions with balance of business opportunities and associated risks.
- Deliver analysis and provide insights for performance drivers, forecast future trend, co-create solutions and participate in actions to improve business result, including direct engagement with customers.
- Lead / contribute to local, regional, and global projects as assigned.
We are proud to share that Hilti placed 8th in the World's Best Workplace awards in 2022.
What do we offer?
- Long-term career development opportunities
- Birthday leave, volunteer leave, family care leave
- Medical insurance covering dependents
- Additional MPF voluntary employer contribution
What you need is:
- A bachelor’s degree in Business, Finance or related field
- 5 years’ experience in a financial, consultancy or auditing role within a multinational organization
- Proven experience in business planning, financial planning (forecasting/budgeting) & analysis
- A CPA/CMA/CA (or similar) qualification, or proven experience in financial accounting is an advantage
- Evidence of leadership and coaching preferred
- Evidence of acting as a strategic business partner through influencing and interacting with key stakeholders across a matrix organization.
- Proficiency in English - written and verbal
- Effective communication skills, including the ability to structure clear presentations and to simplify a financial message to non-finance stakeholders
- A strong business acumen together with pro-active behaviour, and conceptual thinking
- Passion to identify external trends (e.g. digitalization) and act as change agent
- A willingness and ability towards continuous learning
- A strong passion for people – actively seeking to develop colleagues
- High cultural awareness with an adaptive leadership style
Why should you apply?
Year upon year we are recognized as one of the top 'Great Place to Work' employers, both globally and locally. And when you meet us you'll understand why. We have a diverse team of people with a variety of nationalities, backgrounds, and experiences. Success at Hilti is down to teamwork and ability, no matter where you’re from.
Additionally, at Hilti we focus on people development and offer a range of trainings, mentorships, and individual development plans. To support your individual development as a Sales FBP, you will embark on your own ’FBP Journey’ from day 1. This is a program designed exclusively for our FBPs and will support your onboarding and further growth in the role.
We look forward to receiving your application. Interested applicants please submit your CV by clicking the "Apply Now" button.
If you have any questions, please, contact HR Team by sending the email to email@example.com
By submitting your candidate data, you confirm and agree that Hilti may process the candidate data according to the recruitment purposes set out.
We look forward to receiving your application and regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.