What's the role?
We’re looking for a results-driven finance controller to join our high-performing team in Milan. We’re all about delivering outstanding service to our stakeholders. If you are too, this could be the perfect stepping stone to international opportunities in the next stage of your career.
Who is Hilti?
If you’re new to the industry, you might not have heard of us. We provide leading-edge tools, technologies, software and services for the global construction sector. We have a proud heritage, built over 75 years, and a worldwide reputation for pioneering products and exceptional service.
With 30,000 people in more than 120 countries, which we’re looking to expand, we’re a great place for you to show us your worth, step up to new challenges and grow your career.
What does the role involve?
As FP&A controller, you’ll be part of our finance team in Milan.
Day to day, you’ll be asked to be involved in forecast and analysis, driving profitability improvement, working closely with all other departments (HR, Pricing, Marketing) to set Sales for success.
You will oversee activities mainly related to Italian Market, yet be frequently involved supporting the other market organizations which reports to Italy as Southern Europe hub. You will be owning the rolling forecasts, gameplanning and the performance monitoring process.
You’ll report to the Southern Europe FP&A Controlling Manager being part of the bigger Southern Europe Controlling and Reporting team.
Your main task will be:
- Actively identifies improvement opportunities
- Participating in ad-hoc finance specific projects/requests
- Sales and margin monitoring,
- Participating in Rolling Forecast Process
- Cooperating with Marketing Department to simulate Margin and Net Sales impact of promo, gadgets and incentives to sales force.
- Preparation of Business Updates
- Process management and review
We are proud of a development process where frequent conversations and open feedback meetings support our employees in exploring their strengths and taking ownership of their careers.
What do we offer?
We’ll give you everything you need to excel in your role, including ongoing training and lots of responsibility from the start. In return for your exceptional performance and consistent results, you’ll receive one-to-one career mentoring, as well as exciting opportunities to broaden your role and potentially move around the business. This is the perfect place for a global career.
What you need is:
- Degree holder in Economics/Business Administration/Finance and Accounting
- Data driven and analytical and results oriented
- At least 1 years of professional experience in related roles
- High motivation level, drive and energy; entrepreneurial attitude
- Proficiency in English and Italian
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Excellent Knowledge Microsoft Suite and familiarity with SAP
Why should you apply?
We have an excellent mix of people, which we believe makes for a more vibrant, more innovative, more productive team. So, if you’ve never worked in construction, that’s fine with us. Success at Hilti is down to teamwork and ability, no matter what your background.