What's the Role?
We are currently looking for HR Specialist to join Hilti Baltics supportive, caring and performance oriented team in Riga. We are seeking a dedicated and passionate colleague who wants to develop, enjoys different HR administrative responsibilities and is ready to provide a high quality service for all cooperation partners and employees.
Who is Hilti?
If you’re new to the industry, you might not have heard of us. We provide leading-edge tools, technologies, software and services for the global construction sector. We have a proud heritage, built over 75 years, and a worldwide reputation for pioneering products and exceptional service.
With 30,000 people in more than 120 countries, which we’re looking to expand, we’re a great place for you to show us your worth, step up to new challenges and grow your career.
What does the role involve?
We have a clearly defined career development track for every individual employee, an excellent team and are duly rewarded by performance.
What do we offer?
What you need is:
- High accuracy skills and attention to details. Getting things done attitude.
- Willingness to learn new things;
- Latvian and good English skills. Knowledge of Russian will be taken as an advantage.
- Structural and process driven thinking.
- Excellent MS Excel skills and ability to adapt and use different systems.
- Higher education, preferably, BA with specialization in HR, business administration, law, finance or similar field.
- Previous work experience in HR field will be taken as an advantage.