What's the role?
We are looking for a Business Analyst, a real expert in the making, who will report to the Head of Marketing to control and oversee pricing, profitability, data quality and territory planning on a national basis. This position is based in Auckland New Zealand.
Who is Hilti?
Hilti is at the heart of innovation to improve productivity, safety and sustainability in the global construction industry and beyond. Through strong relationships with our customers, we create solutions to build a better future. Operating in 120 countries, we share a common sense of pride and belonging that extends to our lives and homes. Employees can discover opportunities, realize their potential, take ownership of their personal development and most importantly, grow their careers over the long term.
What does the role involve?
Reporting to the Head of Marketing, you will join a team of experts in product, digital, services and strategic management business segments. Your role will include but not limited to, controlling annual price increases and profitability, data quality and supporting with sales territory design. You will also support investment projects by providing reliable data & studies.
As such, your curiosity in your analyses and your ability to challenge the existing will allow you to identify technical constraints and opportunities to solve them. This job is designed to give you latitude and autonomy, with the objective of achieving concrete and measurable results. As a promoter of change, you will use your assertiveness to refine a key process of the company, at the heart of its digital transformation, in a resolutely customer-oriented spirit.
Hilti is committed to diversity: 127 different nationalities work together every day in our team of over 30,000 employees worldwide.
What do we offer?
We really value our people and we've worked hard to develop a reward package that reflects this. Some of our benefits include:
- Genuine career advancement (more than 80% of all leadership roles are filled internally)
- Competitive salary and above-average performance bonus
- Life Insurance & Terminal illness cover
- Private Health Insurance and Employee Assistance Programme
- Paid birthday leave
- Paid leave to work on charitable projects
- Wellness subsidy to support an activity for your physical or mental health
- We'll offer a hybrid working pattern between the office and home and different ways to work flexibly so please feel free to talk about what flexibility means to you at your interview.
What you need is:
- You will be degree qualified in an associated business degree
- You have at least 1 year of experience as a Business Analyst
- You ideally have skills in computer development as well as an expert command of Excel
- You already have a first experience in project management, in a technical environment
- Fluent English is mandatory
Why should you apply?
Come to a place where you will own your development and career journey. The routes to success here are as diverse as our people.
Throughout your career, you’ll own your own development and find the right way to grow and leverage your strengths. If you’re willing to go the extra mile, the opportunity is yours.
If we’re impressed with your CV, we’ll invite you for an interview and introduce you to the team.