What's the role?
We are looking for a new colleague who will join our sales team as Fieldwire Sales Development Manager for Czech customers. Experience in construction project management or selling software prefered.
Who is Hilti?
If you’re new to the industry, you might not have heard of us. We provide leading-edge tools, technologies, software and services for the global construction sector. We have a proud heritage, built over 75 years, and a worldwide reputation for pioneering products and exceptional service.
With 30,000 people in more than 120 countries, which we’re looking to expand, we’re a great place for you to show us your worth, step up to new challenges and grow your career.
What does the role involve?
- Make a significant contribution to the digital transformation of the construction industry and Hilti's evolution as a leading software provider in the industry
- Responsible for the strategic and operational management of your customer base: planning customer acquisition measures, arranging customer appointments, advancing strategic initiatives, creating sales offers and negotiating contracts
- Understand client needs and tech stack in order to best integrate Fieldwire into a company’s day-to-day usage
- Presentation and sale of state-of-the-art software and services digitally, or on the phone in front of potential new and existing customers (if necessary also on site at customers)
- Create, maintain and close deals through outbound qualification
- Effectively collaborate with Marketing to build a quality opportunity pipeline
- Achievement of monthly and annual sales targets
- Possibility to work mostly remotely
We fill 80 % of our management positions with our own internal candidates. We develop our people by challenging them to leave their comfort zone, be it exploring other business areas, leading different teams or working in new locations.
What do we offer?
- Working for an international company that was rewarded as Best Employer
- Involvement in international projects
- Close cooperation with management
- Personal and professional development (86 % of managerial roles are filled with internal candidates)
What you need is:
- 1 to 3 years of experience in a project management function within the construction industry and/or in selling tech software or in start-ups
- Excellent diagnostic, communication, consulting and presentation skills
- Self-structured, self-driven and ambitious personality, empathy
- Entrepreneurial mindset and solution oriented
- Enjoyment of consulting customers digitally and by phone (if necessary also
- on site with customers)
- Demonstrable track record of achieving goals
- Ability to use feedback in a positive and effective way
- Confident demeanor, empathy and effective communication to create a shared understanding with customers at different levels
- Very good knowledge of English and the language most commonly spoken in the target geography
- Fluency in Czech language
Why should you apply?
- 5 weeks of vacation
- 100 % of salary within first 14 days of sickness
- sick days
- financial contribution to pension insurance
- Multisport card + gym at our headquaters