What's the role?
This role is responsible for developing sales, driving specifications, and developing long term relationships with local and international assigned key accounts and projects.
Who is Hilti?
Hilti is where innovation is improving productivity, safety and sustainability in the global construction industry, and beyond. Where strong customer relationships are creating solutions that build a better future. Where there is pride and a sense of belonging across our 120 locations, carrying right into our lives and homes. Where people are exploring possibilities, leveraging their potential, owning their personal development and growing lasting careers.
What does the role involve?
2% of our profit goes to the Hilti Foundation and is used for voluntary projects on education, science and social development
What do we offer?
In addition to a competitive base salary and uncapped bonus potential, we offer a robust benefits package including a generous paid time off policy that includes vacation, personal days, health & wellness, and 2 days per year to give back in your local community, paid family leave, educational reimbursement and student loan assistance, 401(k) matching, medical/dental/vision coverage, and a variety of other benefits to fit the needs of our employees.
We will give you the tools you need to succeed through hands-on integration training and will support your continued professional development through ongoing training and mentoring, targeted leadership programs, and opportunities for international assignments in any of the 120+ countries in which we operate
What you need is:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing, Civil, Mechanical, Electrical, or Chemical Engineering or related field required
- MBA or Master’s degree preferred
- A minimum of eight (8) years of experience working with engineering firms, large accounts, sales, field engineering, sales management, business development, or equivalent required
- Proven track record of developing and implementing account strategies
- Demonstrated knowledge of relevant applications and proven capacity to identify and communicate new PLS opportunities
- Ability to develop long term account strategies
- Demonstrated ability to work in a multicultural environment
- Strong conceptual thinking skills and the ability to utilize creative and innovative approaches in problem-solving
- Excellent oral, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- High degree of organizational awareness and ability to navigate organizational matrix to leverage resources
- High level of motivation and customer focus, continuous improvement mentality required in a fast-paced results oriented environment
- Ability to influence a broad range of stakeholders
Why should you apply?
Innovation is who we are and it’s evident in the way we work. Together with our customers, we develop solutions that improve productivity, safety and sustainability
Work is performed in jobsite conditions, which may include working at high elevations.
- Job requires walking on construction sites and uneven surfaces, as well as climbing scaffolding, ladders, and stairs during all seasons of the year
- Depending on geography employees may be exposed to adverse heat or cold
- Construction jobsites may also expose specialists to excessively loud noises; ear protection is strongly encouraged and may be required on some jobsites Safety Equipment Required:
- Hardhat, safety vest, safety glasses, gloves, steel toe boots, and long pants required for working jobsites; must observe and abide by any and all safety regulations as required by Hilti, Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA), and General Contractors
- Must be able to walk on construction projects, climb scaffolding, and lift and carry up to 65 pounds of Hilti product
Must have valid U.S. driver’s license and comply with HNA Fleet Safety Policy requirements