What's the role?
We're looking for the next generation of high-performing, multi-lingual, bachelor’s degree above talent to take our company forward. Hilti Management Associate is a talent development program like no other, with real responsibility from day one.
Who is Hilti?
Hilti is where innovation is improving productivity, safety and sustainability in the global construction industry, and beyond. Where strong customer relationships are creating solutions that build a better future. Where there is pride and a sense of belonging across our 120 locations, carrying right into our lives and homes. Where people are exploring possibilities, leveraging their potential, owning their personal development and growing lasting careers.
What does the role involve?
- Organize and bind financial files.
- Review and process documents related to employee reimbursements and vendor payments to ensure compliance with company policies, procedures and compliance requirements
- Timely and accurate data entry into the system
- Other duties as requested by the manager
We’re proud to be ranked in Great Places to Work 2023 as one of the world's best multinational workplaces.
What do we offer?
Your responsibilities will be great and, with them, we’ll give you the freedom and autonomy to do whatever it takes to deliver outstanding results. Go beyond our expectations and we’ll reward you with unrivalled opportunities for personal development and career progression as soon as you’re ready for the next challenge.
What you need is:
- University major in finance related field or with relevant finance professional license
- Good English reading and writing skills (English level 6).
- High sense of responsibility, positive working attitude, serious and meticulous work.
- Attendance at least 3 days a week
- Priority is given to those who have internship experience in finance in foreign companies.
Why should you apply?
We have an excellent mix of people, which we believe makes for a more vibrant, more innovative, more productive team. So, if you’ve never worked in construction, that’s fine with us. Success at Hilti is down to teamwork, ability and competitive drive, no matter what your background.