What's the role?
The role of the Marketing Communications coordinator is to drive awareness for the Hilti brand by partnering with product and trade teams to develop integrated marketing campaigns. Responsible for the creation and distribution of high quality deadline-driven marketing communication content and materials for North America in compliance with our Corporate Identity & Corporate Design (CICD) policy.
Who is Hilti?
Hilti is where innovation is improving productivity, safety and sustainability in the global construction industry, and beyond. Where strong customer relationships are creating solutions that build a better future. Where there is pride and a sense of belonging across our 120 locations, carrying right into our lives and homes. Where people are exploring possibilities, leveraging their potential, owning their personal development and growing lasting careers.
What does the role involve?
The purpose of the role is to provide specialized services in the areas of branding, design, marketing communications, and/or event management.
Scope: Intermediate role - works on problems of moderate scope, exercises judgment within established practices & procedures to determine appropriate action, typically 2+ years of experience.
- Build awareness and preference for the Hilti brand through the planning and execution of integrated marketing efforts that reflect the overall brand strategy and increases awareness, preference, and sales of Hilti products, services, and software.
- Develop effective external marketing communications; including copy writing, editing and project managing graphic design.
- Work with stakeholders (Product Management, Trade Management, etc) to synthesize large amounts of information and develop relevant content that effectively communicates a succinct message to the intended audience in a compelling way.
- Develop and manage detailed project budgets and manage project timelines, workflow and responsibilities with a network of external vendors.
- Promote understanding and adherence to brand excellence guidelines throughout all levels of the organization to maximize the long-term potential of the Hilti brand and adhere to globally-established guidelines (act as a “brand guardian”).
- Work with Market Organizations to ensure consistency of messaging and brand excellence throughout the HUB.
- Support major internal and external events, as needed
- Additional duties, as assigned
At Hilti, you’ll enjoy all the perks of being part of a big company, but with the autonomy of running a small business
What do we offer?
What you need is:
Why should you apply?
- Job requires occasionally walking on construction sites and uneven surfaces, as well as climbing scaffolding, ladders, and stairs during all seasons of the year
- Depending on geography employees may be exposed to adverse heat or cold
- Construction jobsites may expose employees to excessively loud noises
- Hardhat, safety vest, safety glasses, gloves, steel toe boots, and long pants required for working jobsites; must observe and abide by all safety regulations as required by Hilti, Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA), and General Contractors
- Ear protection is strongly encouraged and may be required on some jobsites
- Must be able to walk on construction projects, climb scaffolding, and lift and carry up to 65 pounds
Hilti, Inc is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.