What's the Role?
The Regional Controlling Business Partner, an integral member of our finance community, is part of our regional team for Middle East, Turkey and Africa. You will provide impact as a business partner in demonstrating insight, through financial analysis techniques, tools and concepts and to provide practical counsel to drive business results.
This role will be based out of Johannesburg, and be primarily supporting our Southern Africa, and Near East, East and West Africa, and Central Asia markets.
Who is Hilti?
We provide pioneering tools, technologies, software and services for the global construction sector. We have a proud heritage, built over 75 years and with over 30,000 people in more than 120 countries, we’re a great place for you to show us your worth, step up to new challenges and grow your career!
What does the role involve?
You’ll support the Finance Business Partner (FBP) and/or Head of Controlling in shaping and executing the performance management cycle, including rolling forecast, latest estimate, target setting and restatement process. Be the owner and champion for the tools supporting these processes in close collaboration with the regional team and Group controlling teams. Develop and drive a wide range of financial analysis focused on business trends and evaluation of performance, projections and reports. Create transparency in presentations for senior management while shaping & executing full performance management cycle including orchestration of all relevant stakeholders.
Confidently execute financial accounting topics including month end closing, Profit & Loss Statement (P&L), Balance Sheet, statutory accounting and audit. Recognize opportunities with financial impact across the organization and propose options to exploit further and assess initiatives with end-to-end view. Be the champion of the P&L and bring transparency on the value creation of the various functions. Collaborate with different functions to understand the business model and its financial impacts, to support the management in decision making. Establish clear, consistent reporting processes and reporting landscape for the market. Ensure timely and accurate monthly deployment. You will need to possess a high self-development and drive to develop himself/herself and others.
You would be joining a company ranked as a Top Employer, making Hilti a great place to work.
What do we offer?
Show us what you’re made of, and we’ll offer you opportunities to grow and develop your career!
What you need is:
- A Degree in Finance/Business or a related field (a Master’s or an Accounting qualification is a plus).
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in a financial, consultancy or auditing role within a multinational organization.
- Background and working experience in either Accounting, Controlling, Auditing ,Reporting or Financial Advisory.
- Experience in financial planning, modelling and analysis and reporting software preferred.
- Effective communication skills, including ability to structure clear presentations.
- The ability to simplify a financial message to non-finance stakeholders.
- Strong business planning, financial planning (forecasting/budgeting) and analysis skills.
- The ability to work effectively under pressure to achieve superior results within the deliverable timeframe.
- Demonstrated resilience to face challenging and critical situations in a constructive and decisive manner, dealing with internal business partners.
- Demonstrated commitment to business improvement and be able to drive change to achieve results.
- To be analytical and conceptually savvy and enjoys working with a big volume of data.
- The ability to communicate and present effectively to cross-functional team members.
Why should you apply?
Year upon year we are recognized as one of the top 'Great Place to Work' employers, both globally and locally. We have a diverse team of people with a variety of nationalities, backgrounds and experiences. Success at Hilti is down to teamwork and ability, no matter what your background.
We look forward to receiving your application !
Job Advert Closing Date : 18 December 2023
Please consider you application unsuccessful l should you not hear from us within two weeks of your application.