What's the role?
The role of the On Demand Tool Service Process Specialist is responsible for providing leadership to define, document, and implement multiple business process improvement projects for the Tool Service Process. The Process Specialist drives the tool service strategies and standards through full execution amongst all tool service teams; including technicians, coordinators, customer service, channels, and managers. This position is identified as a development position for a manager candidate
Who is Hilti?
Hilti is where innovation is improving productivity, safety and sustainability in the global construction industry, and beyond. Where strong customer relationships are creating solutions that build a better future. Where there is pride and a sense of belonging across our 120 locations, carrying right into our lives and homes. Where people are exploring possibilities, leveraging their potential, owning their personal development and growing lasting careers.
What does the role involve?
- Accountable for achieving company objectives, productivity standards, and cost savings while driving customer satisfaction within the tool service customer end-to-end process
- Provide leadership in the documentation, implementation, and complete ownership of multiple business process improvement projects
- Manage process development, documentation, review and improvement, and implementation by delivering advice, coaching, and support to align local processes with global processes
- Maintain continuous improvement mindset; make recommendations to senior management on programs to improve operations, including technologies that may have application within the tool service process
- Manage and integrate various stakeholders throughout the organization
- Present to various forums with audiences including CEO, General Managers (GM), and the Global Tool Service Leadership team
- Use creativity and leadership skills to find solutions while developing, tracking and executing detailed project plans for major initiatives (global and regional) to make sure they occur in an aggressive timeline
- Fulfill the role of master trainer in Tool Service process, systems, and lean principles
- Drive active process audits and Tool Service Center assessments; set corrective actions within the region’s tool service operations
- Utilize Shop Floor Management and Lean/Six Sigma practices ensuring policies and procedures are being implemented consistently, and best practices are shared for continuous improvement and outstanding results
- Guide the Lean transformation and change process within tool service operations by actively developing and implementing lean initiatives
- Additional duties as assigned
Hilti has been ranked in the Top 10 among the 'World’s Best Workplaces' in 2022, coming in at #8!
What do we offer?
What you need is:
- Bachelor’s Degree in technical or business-related field required
- Minimum two (2) years’ production or operational work experience preferred
- Knowledge of SAP strongly preferred
- Proficiency with Microsoft suite (emphasis on Excel and Power Point)
- Outstanding organizational, detail, and process-oriented skill set
- Demonstrated analytical, problem solving, and documentation skills
- Ability to integrate Lean/Six Sigma best practices, perform root cause analysis, and define/implement sustainable solutions
- Excellent verbal, presentation, and written communication skills to all external/internal customers, peer groups, and upper management
- Strong planning and implementation skills (ability to manage time lines and multiple tasks simultaneously)
- Passionate team player with a strong desire to advance within the company
Why should you apply?
Hilti, Inc is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.