What's the role?
Are you passionate about actively finding solutions to complex problems in the fields of vibration, acoustics and the operational stability of highly dynamic products? Working in international, interdisciplinary teams suits you just as much as independent project management in a constantly evolving environment.
At Hilti, we offer you the opportunity to contribute directly to our innovative power tools employing your knowledge and experience.
Who is Hilti?
We develop, manufacture and sell cutting-edge products, technology, software and services for the global construction industry. Hilti stands for innovation, quality and direct customer relationships.
From the construction, simulation and design of the products, to the production of our own prototypes, to system testing and certification of our power tools - our innovation comes from our own research and development laboratories.
With 32,000 people in more than 120 countries, we're a great place for you to show us your worth, step up to new challenges and grow in your career.
What does the role involve?
The tasks are wide-ranging - on the one hand, you will develop the fundamentals for building up a better understanding of highly dynamic vibration and fatigue strength topics, and on the other hand, you will develop new measurement and evaluation methods. More practically, you will measure and analyze DUTs in our labs, document the results and share them with the development teams.
Thus, on the one hand, you act as a leader of technology projects and, on the other hand, as a service provider for other areas. Simulation plays a close role, using a large part of your results to build and further develop our device models.
In addition to component vibrations, you will also research acoustic problems, e.g. for sound source localization and for the holistic development of improvement measures.
Our products/tools are used worldwide: from earthquake-proof residential buildings to spectacular construction and mobility projects.
What do we offer?
We offer you a unique place to work, in which you are part of a creative and interdisciplinary team. We will give you a lot of responsibility to develop yourself and we´ll support you in shaping your individual career path.
In addition, we offer you innovative and personalized Benefits, such as
- In-house fitness area with training courses
- Flexible working arrangements
- Mobile working
- DB JobTicket
- Subsidised Company Bike
- Subsidised monthly and annual public transport subscriptions
- Free charging pole for electric cars
- Asset creating benefit
- Company pension scheme (employer-financed)
- Subsidy for childcare
- Summer holiday care for children
- Support in relocating and finding a flat
- Tax advice
What you need is:
- Completed studies in mechanical engineering or related fields with a focus on vibrations, acoustics, fatigue strength, test statistics, engine acoustics, dynamics
- First professional experience in the field of measurement of dynamic quantities and experimental simulation validation
- Application knowledge in relevant N&V software: Siemens LMS, Müller BBM Pak, IMC Famos, Matlab, ...
- Knowledge in the area of impulsive and transient processes
- Experience in project management of technical tasks
- Strong analytical and conceptual skills and a high level of goal-oriented, independent working style
- Strong team and communication skills
- German language skills are an advantage
Why should you apply?
Our development teams are constantly striving to combine the most technically innovative solution with economic efficiency. Close contact with our customers is the key to meeting market requirements with pinpoint accuracy. With your creativity and enthusiasm, the most powerful products in the usual Hilti quality are created every day! We need your thirst for knowledge and your courage to take on challenges!
During your job interview you will spend some time with us and get to know our company. Thus you will get a feeling for the job and our corporate culture.
Hilti stands for equal opportunities. We are looking forward to receiving applications from severely disabled persons and similarly disabled persons.
Contact: Hilti Entwicklungsgesellschaft mbH I Miriam Fries I Human Resources
Should you encounter technical problems during your application, please contact email@example.com.