What's the role?
The Marketing Assistant will perform a variety of administrative tasks and organize and manage all activities linked to META Marketing HUB Governance Process in a timely and professional manner. Ultimately, they should ensure the efficient and smooth operation of our governance and management processes along with always finding ways to improve.
Who is Hilti?
Hilti is where innovation is improving productivity, safety and sustainability in the global construction industry, and beyond. Where strong customer relationships are creating solutions that build a better future. Where there is pride and a sense of belonging across our 120 locations, carrying right into our lives and homes. Where people are exploring possibilities, leveraging their potential, owning their personal development and growing lasting careers.
What does the role involve?
- Engage confidently with relevant team members of our community and key stakeholders
- Research, analyze, and develop new and improved governance and management processes
- Support and facilitate continuous improvement efforts to drive change throughout the team
- Maintain team calendar and ensure all meetings as the roadmap have been scheduled with correct stakeholder involvement
- Consolidate all Agendas, Action Points, Minutes and share ahead of time where relevant
- Support the team on booking, arranging planned meetings
- Maintain Team SharePoint, granting access to team members, cleaning up folders, creating new libraries as needed, adding, and updating
- Manage Operational / Administrative activities for scheduled Regional Product Launch (Marketing Wave Release) events
Last year alone, we supported almost 600 international moves worldwide, opening up international career paths for our employees.
What do we offer?
Show us what you’re made of and we’ll offer you opportunities to move around the business – to work abroad, experience different job functions, and tackle different markets. It’s a great way to find the right match for your ambitions and achieve the exciting career you’re after.
What you need is:
- Proficiency in MS Office (MS Excel and MS PowerPoint, SharePoint)
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration or related field, or equivalent experience
- Fluency in English language is a must
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to prioritize work
- Attention to detail and problem-solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to multi-task
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with managers, supervisors, and employees.
- Strong interpersonal and presentation skills
Who should apply?
Year upon year we are recognized as one of the top 'Great Place to Work' employers, both globally and locally. And when you meet us you'll understand why. We have a diverse team of people with a variety of nationalities, backgrounds and experiences. Success at Hilti is down to teamwork and ability, no matter where you’re from.
Please note, the preselection questions are mandatory and all of them must be answered for us to consider you as a potential candidate. We look forward to receiving your application!