What's the Role?
The purpose of the role is to provide transparency and support the Finance Business Partner in creating relevant business insights. The role involves identifying opportunities, financial risks and ensuring reliable execution of monthly/quarterly/yearly controlling tasks. The job holder supports the Finance Business Partner (FBP) and/or Head of Controlling in shaping and executing the performance management cycle. Scope: Elevated role - works on problems of broad scope, demonstrates creativity in resolving variety of issues, typically 3-4 years of relevant experience.
Who is Hilti?
If you’re new to the industry, you might not have heard of us. We provide leading-edge tools, technologies, software and services for the global construction sector. We have a proud heritage, built over 75 years, and a worldwide reputation for pioneering products and exceptional service.
We are company that specializes in providing end to end construction solutions for the global construction sector focusing on jobsite safety and productivity. In Hilti, we pride ourselves with our strong culture of “Care & Perform” built over 75 years across the globe with a community of 30,000 people in more than 120 countries. Consistently voted as a Great Place to Work worldwide we currently rank 11 th globally, we’re a great place for you to achieve results, grow & carve out your career.
What does the role involve?
- Direct Report to the Head of Finance to drive all performance management activities of the organization e.g. monthly sales steering, rolling forecast and strategic long-term planning
- Support the Executive Management Team in the implementation of strategic growth initiatives by working collaboratively across departments
- Deliver operational controlling activities such as system implementation, financial statement analysis, sales compensation simulations, investment modelling & etc.
- Participate/Lead regional/global finance projects to drive value creation in the Hilti Group
- Manage Financial Compliance matters such as External Audit, CIT returns by working closely with Shared Service Center team
We have a very thorough people review process, unlike any we know of in any other business. We screen everyone in the company in a yearly career performance matching process. It means we can pair talent with opportunities - developing our people in their current roles or challenging them to work in new ways or in new places. It’s how we find the right fit and further our teams personally and professionally
What do we offer?
Provide a smooth start by providing a clearly defined onboarding program both with the local and regional teams
Ensure continuous learning through professionally created learning content to understand the Finance tools & processes available
Access to learning & development training to enhance your business & soft skills set
Robust & fair people review process to ensure talents are developed within the company
What you need is:
- Bachelor’s Degree or Masters in Finance, Accounting, Economics, Business, Engineering or other disciplines from reputable university / qualified CPA or CFA or CMA
- 5+ Years experience in controlling or Finance Planning & Analysis in multi-national corporations
- Excellent analytical skills and high proficiency in financial modelling
- Dynamic personality with strong winning and growth mindset
- Leadership skills with strong teamwork spirit and coaching
- Competence in Tax planning initiatives and managing business compliance
- Experienced in use of SAP, Business Warehouse and reporting platforms like PowerBI / SAC is a plus
Why should you apply?
Show us what you’re made of and we’ll offer you opportunities to move around the business – to work abroad, experience different job functions and tackle different markets. It’s a great way to find the right match for your ambitions and achieve the exciting career you’re after.
Additionally, we offer you a competitive salary and a wide range of benefits, including training opportunities and very good health care plan.