What's the role?
Take the opportunity to be part of our After-Market Service Excellence Team, with the chance to travel worldwide to utilize your knowledge and passion to make an impact on our business. Develop people and drive projects across the entire Tool Service Center Network to develop our repair system to the next level! Are you ready for it?
Who is Hilti?
If you’re new to the industry, you might not have heard of us. We provide leading-edge tools, technologies, software and services for the global construction sector. We have a proud heritage, built over 75 years, and a worldwide reputation for pioneering products and exceptional service.
With 30,000 people in more than 120 countries, which we’re looking to expand, we’re a great place for you to show us your worth, step up to new challenges and grow your career.
What does the role involve?
- Design new state-of-the-art repair service center layout’s based on industry trends & new technologies
- Ensure building plans and structure will operate safely, efficiently and reliably
- Assist local project teams with objectives, construction procedures, knowledge of design and timelines
- Develop principle of work standards and daily working routine practices
- Continuously optimize the workflow & workstations by considering ergonomics & health’s advantages
- Design process improvements for tools and equipment to optimize the repair effectiveness
- Support in defining and evaluating criteria for suppliers
- Develop and sustain employee’s trainings and competence
- Act as global go to person for implementation questions on all relevant repair service plants upgrades or relocations
We want your thirst to learn, courage to question and desire to improve ‘theway we work’, including yourself
What do we offer?
Show us what you’re made of and we’ll offer you opportunities to move around the business – to work abroad, experience different job functions and tackle different markets. It’s a great way to find the right match for your ambitions and achieve the exciting career you’re after.
We have a very thorough people review process; we screen everyone in the company in a yearly career performance matching process. It means we can pair talent with opportunities - developing our people in their current roles or encouraging them to work in new ways or in new places. It’s how we find the right fit and further our teams personally and professionally. Additionally, we offer you a competitive salary and a wide range of benefits.
What you need is:
- Technical degree or equivalent
- Professional working experience in industrial operation environment
- Understanding of design for assembly, lean manufacturing and workshop layout planning
- Strong communication skills to interact with all areas of business
- Highly hands-on and strong mechanical aptitude needed-
- Optional working knowledge with AutoCAD
- Multi-tasking skills to manage multiple projects and comfortable with frequent change of directions
- Show high level of teamwork, commitment and willingness to travel to jobsites
- Fluent in English and Italian
Why should you apply?
Our Global After Market Excellence Team is anchored at the very highest levels of Hilti & fosters leaders within Hilti. If you have passion, want to learn by doing, coach others, interact with all levels of the organizations, travel internationally and drive to make a difference then this is the place for you. The location of the role is based in Italy at our Tool Service Center in Carpiano (Milan), which allows to interact and connect with key functions from all business areas.
We are a truly divers team in all dimensions, we are closely connected, we live continuous improvement, support each other and live an inclusive working culture. Last but not least, we have a lot of fun – come and join us