What's the role?
Take the opportunity and join our passionate Operational Excellence Team. We offer an exciting job with the chance to travel worldwide to utilize your knowledge and passion to design new factories. Play an important role to develop our Repair Service Center Network and transform it with your team to the next level! Are you ready for it?
Who is Hilti?
If you’re new to the industry, you might not have heard of us. We provide leading-edge tools, technologies, software and services for the global construction sector. We have a proud heritage, built over 75 years, and a worldwide reputation for pioneering products and exceptional service.
With 30,000 people in more than 120 countries, which we’re looking to expand, we’re a great place for you to show us your worth, step up to new challenges and grow your career.
What does the role involve?
- As Technical Project Manager you will be part of the Global After Market Service Team and you will be responsible for the planning and realization of our international Repair Service Centers and the global value creation structures.
- You are responsible for the planning content and its quality (concept planning, site planning, layout planning, material flow, assembly and logistics planning, buildings and architecture).
- You will lead cross-functional efforts responsible for driving the execution of the build plan, materials, machine, and methods in order to setup the service line to meet the business and quality targets.
- Generating building plans which operate safely, efficiently, and reliably
- Continuously optimize the workflow & workstations by considering ergonomics & health’s advantages.
- Develop and sustain our employees for the modern factory design practices.
- With our community act as go to person for all relevant layout design questions.
We want your thirst to learn, courage to question and desire to improve ‘theway we work’, including yourself
What do we offer?
Show us what you’re made of and we’ll offer you opportunities to move around the business – to work abroad, experience different job functions and tackle different markets. It’s a great way to find the right match for your ambitions and achieve the exciting career you’re after.
We have a very thorough people review process; we screen everyone in the company in a yearly career performance matching process. It means we can pair talent with opportunities - developing our people in their current roles or encouraging them to work in new ways or in new places. It’s how we find the right fit and further our teams personally and professionally. Additionally, we offer you a competitive salary and a wide range of benefits.
What you need is:
- 3-5 years of experience in planning and project management ideally in consulting, industry or construction.
- Optional working knowledge with AutoCAD.
- Nice to have: basic knowledge of lean manufacturing principles.
- Willing to travel, up to 30% global travel required.
- Motivating leadership personality with hands-on mentality.
- Show high level of teamwork, commitment and well organized.
- Fluent in English, other language’s welcome
Why should you apply?
Our Global After Market Excellence Team is anchored at the very highest levels of Hilti & fosters leaders within Hilti. If you have passion, want to learn by doing, coach others, interact with all levels of the organizations, travel internationally and drive to make a difference then this is the place for you. The location of the role is based in Italy at our Tool Service Center in Carpiano (Milan), which allows to interact and connect with key functions from all business areas.
We are a truly divers team in all dimensions, we are closely connected, we live continuous improvement, support each other and live an inclusive working culture. Last but not least, we have a lot of fun – come and join us