What's the role?
With your first knowledge of mechanical drive development and its mechanical development (including production-oriented design), you will accompany the complete project process from the initial specification to series production readiness.
We appreciate and look forward to your contribution to the further development of our technologies - show us what you can do and in return we will show you what we have to offer.
Possibility to work less than 40 hrs./week.
Who is Hilti?
We develop, manufacture and sell cutting-edge products, technology, software and services for the global construction industry. Hilti stands for innovation, quality and direct customer relationships.
From the pre-development of our own motors, electronics and firmware, to series-maturity - our intelligent mechatronic systems come from our own research and development laboratories.
With 32,000 people in more than 120 countries, we're a great place for you to show us your worth, step up to new challenges and grow in your career.
What does the role involve?
We employ over 800 of the world's best engineers, who develop and test tomorrow's technical solutions in our innovation centers in Liechtenstein and in Kaufering.
What do we offer?
We offer you a unique place to work, in which you are part of a creative and interdisciplinary team. We will give you a lot of responsibility to develop yourself and we´ll support you in shaping your individual career path.
In addition, we offer you innovative and personalized Benefits, such as
- Flexible working arrangements
- Mobile working
- Fitness and health benefits
- DB JobTicket
- Subsidised Company Bike
- Subsidised monthly and annual public transport subscriptions
- Free charging pole for electric cars
- Company pension scheme (employer-financed)
- Subsidy for childcare
- Support in relocating and finding a flat
- Tax advice
What you need is:
- Initial experience in the area of construction, simulation or design of electrical machines - preferably also in form of internships
- Completed studies in mechanical engineering, mechatronics or related disciplines
- Confident handling of 3D-CAD systems
- Good basic knowledge of electrical drives and their design desirable
- Very good knowledge of English
- First knowledge in the field of systematic development methods and the relevant tools
- Strong analytical and conceptual skills and high goal-oriented working style
- Team player with very good communication skills in an interdisciplinary and international environment
Why should you apply?
We have highly qualified people working for us who come from a wide variety of backgrounds. We believe that diverse teams work even more innovatively, productively and creatively. We offer a forward-looking growth field with technologically exciting tasks and prospects.
During your job interview you will spend some time with us and get to know our company. Thus you will get a feeling for the job and our corporate culture.
Hilti stands for equal opportunities. We are looking forward to receiving applications from severely disabled persons and similarly disabled persons.
Contact: Hilti Entwicklungsgesellschaft mbH I Miriam Fries I Human Resources
Should you encounter technical problems during your application, please contact email@example.com.