What's the role?
We’re seeking an Key Account Sales Manager to passionately create enthusiastic customers and build a better future. Focus on providing sales execution, account development, technical support, submitting specifications to the key account customers in Istanbul.
Who is Hilti?
Hilti is where innovation is improving productivity, safety and sustainability in the global construction industry, and beyond. Where strong customer relationships are creating solutions that build a better future. Where there is pride and a sense of belonging across our 120 locations, carrying right into our lives and homes. Where people are exploring possibilities, leveraging their potential, owning their personal development and growing lasting careers.
What does the role involve?
As a Key Account Manager, you’ll be visiting our key customers, wherever they’re busy working, to find out how we can help them. You could find yourself on construction sites and nuclear plants or in offices and warehouses.
Ours is a model of professional, consultative selling and it’s a hands-on job. It means rolling up your sleeves to demonstrate some of the most pioneering products in the industry, while selling our state-of-the-art software along with all the services and aftercare that come with the Hilti name. Far from traditional cold calling, it’s about building relationships with warm and responsive customers and helping them find the most innovative and cost-efficient solutions for their needs.
Our Professional Sales Onboarding Program prepares all new sales employees ideally for their job in the first few months - this includes not only several weeks of training but also individual coaching on the job.
What do we offer?
Show us what you’re made of and we’ll offer you opportunities to move around the business – to work abroad, experience different job functions, and tackle different markets. It’s a great way to find the right match for your ambitions and achieve the exciting career you’re after.
What you need is:
- Bachelor's degree (Preferable in Civil Engineering)
- Good level of written and spoken English is a must for developing this function,
- At least minimum 3 years of experience in direct sales within construction industry,
- Experience on using SFDC(Sales force) is a high asset,
- Demonstrated ability to manage large accounts and deals,
- Driver’s license and the ability to be mobile nationally.
- Results-oriented and suitable for consultative sales,
- Ability to influence internal & external stakeholders
- Ability to spot, understand and analyze customer needs & requirements and offer appropriate products & solutions,
- Ability to thrive both independently and in a team environment
- Be able to influence customer satisfaction positively at all levels of the organization
Why should you apply?
Year upon year we are recognized as one of the top 'Great Place to Work' employers, both globally and locally. And when you meet us you'll understand why. We have a diverse team of people with a variety of nationalities, backgrounds and experiences. Success at Hilti is down to teamwork and ability, no matter where you’re from.
Please note, the preselection questions are mandatory and all of them must be answered for us to consider you as a potential candidate. We look forward to receiving your application!