What's the role
We are looking for a Warehouse & Marketing Operations Coordinator, who is willing to support not only the marketing department, but also the whole of our Hilti Belux entity. You will be working 4/5 days.
Who is Hilti?
Hilti is where innovation is improving productivity, safety and sustainability in the global construction industry, and beyond. Where strong customer relationships are creating solutions that build a better future. Where there is pride and a sense of belonging across our 120 locations, carrying right into our lives and homes. Where people are exploring possibilities, leveraging their potential, owning their personal development and growing lasting careers.
What does the role involve?
You are responsible for a variety of different topics:
W arehouse Management
- Receiving goods & tools at loading dock, visual inspection/cleaning, as well as triage and storage
- Sending goods & tools to external partners or customers
- Disposal of recycled materials (cardboard, used base materials, old tools, etc.)
- Training room management – demo material ordering & setup
- Internal Trainings: preparation of training rooms (base materials, consumables,…) as well as being in close contact with our external suppliers/partners
- External Trainings: preparing training materials (base materials, flags,…) and arranging transportation
- Events: preparing and branding internal events (2 times per year) in collaboration with the event planner
- Demo tools and accessories (stock of Marketing and Inside Sales teams)
- Base materials (in collaboration with external partners)
- Health and safety materials
- Branding materials (roll-up banners, beach flags, tents,…)
2% of our profits goes to the Hilti Foundation and is used for voluntary projects linked to education, science and social development.
What do we offer?
Show us what you’re made of and we’ll offer you opportunities to move around the business – to work abroad, experience different job functions and tackle different markets. It’s a great way to find the right match for your ambitions and achieve the exciting career you’re after.
We have a very thorough people review process, unlike any we know of in any other business. We screen everyone in the company in a yearly career performance matching process. It means we can pair talent with opportunities - developing our people in their current roles or challenging them to work in new ways or in new places. It’s how we find the right fit and further our teams personally and professionally.
What you need is:
- Driver license fork lift (or willing to achieve)
- You are a handy man/woman
- You are structured and have an eye for a “clean” workspace
- You have stock management skills
- You enjoy helping others
- You are fluent in Dutch and French – a good level of English is plus
Who should apply?
We have a very diverse workforce, and some of our best people joined us with no construction experience. Success at Hilti is down to teamwork and ability, no matter what your background is.