What's the role?
This role is responsible for developing sales, driving specifications, and developing long term relationships with
local and international assigned key accounts and projects.
Who is Hilti?
Hilti is where innovation is improving productivity, safety and sustainability in the global construction industry, and beyond. Where strong customer relationships are creating solutions that build a better future. Where there is pride and a sense of belonging across our 120 locations, carrying right into our lives and homes. Where people are exploring possibilities, leveraging their potential, owning their personal development and growing lasting careers.
What does the role involve?
• Responsible for coordinating the necessary Hilti resources, both domestically and globally, required to support the key projects of the assigned customers
• Develop and execute account development strategies to ensure an increasing share of wallet and attractive return on sales
• Develop account and project penetration strategies and action plans based on analyzing and prioritizing opportunities, determining the required resources, and understanding the decision making and internal influencing dynamics
• Responsible for securing specifications for targeted projects and /or company standards, ensuring that Hilti’s innovation is the desired solution for key applications
• Generate new ISB business in multiple projects and/or ISB standards with assigned key accounts
• Negotiate, coordinate, and implement pricing agreements aimed at increasing share of wallet and improving overall account profitability
• Develop and maintain appropriate contacts at all relevant levels to understand and secure the fulfillment of customer requirements
• Responsible for developing and maintaining a comprehensive database of key contacts within SAP
• Utilizes SAP Mobile, CRM/CPM, and call reports to plan and manage activities relevant to customer development
• Responsible for developing a high level of industry and application expertise that benefit targeted customer’s projects and stakeholders
• Other duties as assigned
87% of employees believe they are offered training or development to further themselves professionally
What do we offer?
What you need is:
Why should you apply?
We're a big company with a family-owned feel. You will be given the opportunity to make big changes that will ripple throughout the industry while feeling right at home with the Hilti family.
Hilti, Inc is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.