WHAT´S THE ROLE?
The purpose of the role is to drive the implementation of repair standards and ensure that the targets are cascaded in alignment with global targets, ensuring maintenance equipment plan for all Tool Service Centre (TSC) in Stock Accuracy (SA) according to global standards. The role involves monitoring repair standards and defining actions with both internal and external stakeholders. The job holder needs to establish strong collaboration within the service area leadership and Repair Tool Expert (RTE) team to build a community of high performing.
WHO IS HILTI?
Hilti is where innovation is improving productivity, safety and sustainability in the global construction industry, and beyond. Where strong customer relationships are creating solutions that build a better future. Where there is pride and a sense of belonging across our 120 locations, carrying right into our lives and homes. Where people are exploring possibilities, leveraging their potential, owning their personal development and growing lasting careers.
WHAT DOES THE ROLE INVOLVE?
With proactivity, analytical thinking, close to people approach and an effective communication, we look for a person which fills the following skills:
- Customer Focus: Drive customer centricity in After Market Sales by owning and managing the quality in our operations.
- Technical & Process competence: Expert on driving repair standards. Product application understanding. Support and/or deliver repair trainings for defined product groups and ensure sustainable repair competence management in the service area. New Product launch process understanding to coordinate the repair phase-in and out. Coordinate quality follow-up for new products and quality product sensing in the region. LEAN mindset required to ensure sustainable processes in the operation.
- Driving Results & Change Management: Ensure quality levels and optimum processes that lead to productivity through efficiency. Value based mindset / attitude / drive to outperform. Ensuring targets related to her/his responsibilities (COGS, technician efficiency, repair quality).
- Develop yourself: Embrace success & failures through hypothesis-driven experimentation.
- Action Orientation & Cultivating Innovation: Work on the physical repair process based on global standards. Propose innovative solutions.
- Planning & Aligning: Capacity for self-organization and planning her/his activities across the region with the different repair teams.
- Communicating Effectively & Persuasion: Gain the support and commitment of others in the organization to make things happen through regular contacts using different communication skills. Creation of trust / relationship through active listening.
- Building Networks & Collaborating: Develop strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders. Influence Global Process team to drive business decisions with strong Entrepreneurial Business Partner (EBP) behaviors.
We are proud to share that Hilti placed #12 in the World's Best Workplace awards in 2023.
At Hilti, you’ll enjoy all the perks of being part of a big company, but with the autonomy of running a small business.
WHAT DO WE OFFER?
We’ll give you everything you need to excel in your role. Show us what you’re made of, and we’ll offer you opportunities to move around the business – and gain experience in different job functions. It’s a great way to find the right match for your ambitions and achieve the exciting career you’re after.
WHAT YOU NEED IS:
- Bachelor's degree in engineering (Mechanical, Electrical, Industrial, etc) or related areas.
- High level of fluency in Portuguese and English mandatory.
- Previous experience in Manufacturing and Quality engineering processes.
- Lean management background.
WHY SHOULD YOU APPLY?
We have an excellent mix of people, which we believe makes for a more vibrant, more innovative, more productive team. So, if you’ve never worked in construction, that’s fine with us. Success at Hilti is down to teamwork and ability, regardless of your background.
You will be working with a team of people striving for excellence, with an open, inclusive and supportive culture. Bring your own perspective and achieve results together with others.
Hilti, Inc is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.
.Does this sound like you? We look forward to your application!
Learn more about us: https://careers.hilti.group/en
Hilti is an equal opportunity employer