What's the role?
We are looking for Compensation and Benefit Manager, eager to start a successful career in a fast paced international company.
Who is Hilti?
Hilti is where innovation is improving productivity, safety and sustainability in the global construction industry, and beyond. Where strong customer relationships are creating solutions that build a better future. Where there is pride and a sense of belonging across our 120 locations, carrying right into our lives and homes. Where people are exploring possibilities, leveraging their potential, owning their personal development and growing lasting careers.
What does the role involve?
As Compensation and Benefit Manager you’ll work close with HR Manager and General Manager of the different MO for developing, implementing, and managing compensation and benefit programs for employees. This role will be mainly focus on designing, implementing, and overseeing employee benefit programs within the different organizations of the region. The role may support also the compensation processes for salary benchmark, salary review and variable compensation.
This role will provide you with the opportunity to think in a strategic way and to be in a position to contribute on projects that have strong impact on Employee engagement. Your ability to contribute in different processes simultaneously with this role would be challenged and this experience will strengthen your professional, as well as personal skills.
You will have the possibility to showcase your people skills, strategic approach, attention to detail, and data gathering and interpretation capabilities in contacts with top management.
Decline Global Strategies at MOs level with focus on Benefit Part
- Benchmark at country level for all MOs in the regions
- Guide all MOs in Plan, Design and Implementation of new Benefits
- Management of vendors
- Guide Change Management and Training in all MOs
- Support Compensation Processes
At Hilti, you’ll enjoy all the perks of being part of a big company, but with the autonomy of running a small business
What do we offer?
You will have at your disposal all the necessary tools to obtain outstanding results: supporting team, training possibilities, and a unique network in the company. The possibilities to prove yourself through roles that will carry increased responsibility will be there and you will grow professionally through constant contact with the professionals from the sector.
What you need is:
- University Degree, Master Degree in Human Resources Management is preferred
- 5+ years of professional experience in Compensation and Benefit process within structured and complex organization
- 5+ proved experience in project management and change management legal and fiscal background related to benefit and compensation topic is needed
- Strong communication skills, both oral and written
- Organized, good problem solving skills and strategic approach
- Very Good knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite and familiarity with HR system
- Shares Hilti values and is able to convey company mission, vision and make it attractive for future candidates
Why should you apply?
We are working in a real international environment with a team that is highly diversified when it comes to talents and abilities, very dynamic, innovative and productive. Being part of a team like this is going to help you to strengthen your personal abilities, as well as professional skills.