What's the role?
We are looking for a Fulfillment Manager who will be responsible for managing whole logistics and supply chain processes for our key customers within Hilti.
Who is Hilti?
Hilti is where innovation is improving productivity, safety and sustainability in the global construction industry, and beyond. Where strong customer relationships are creating solutions that build a better future. Where there is pride and a sense of belonging across our 120 locations, carrying right into our lives and homes. Where people are exploring possibilities, leveraging their potential, owning their personal development and growing lasting careers.
What does the role involve?
- Perform frequent screening of new projects across countries and region,
- Participate in capture teams for large projects,
- Create MO/Regional supply and logistics concepts for large projects considering input from Materials Management, Prefabrication, Transport, Warehouse, etc.,
- Perform logistics cost calculations for large projects (LOD),
- Support bidding and proposal phase for large projects,
- Collect bill of materials for large projects, identify bottleneck materials and support activities towards their availability,
- Gather specific customer logistics requirements for materials, specials and prefabricated materials (e.g., labelling, packaging, deliveries, unloading, timing, etc.),
- Coordinate execution of agreed logistics & supply concept, manage inbound and outbound logistics and coordinate items manufacturing and supply,
- Act as contact to customers for operational details (e.g., delivery planning, jobsite logistics.) and internal interface to internal stakeholders and business partners,
- Manage changes along large projects (Design, BOM, delivery time, etc.,
- Ensure correct order entry and on-site delivery, manage CCN’s and escalation.
We’re proud to rank in Great Places to Work as one of the world’s best multinational workplaces.
What do we offer?
Show us what you’re made of and we’ll offer you opportunities to move around the business – to work abroad, experience different job functions, and tackle different markets. It’s a great way to find the right match for your ambitions and achieve the exciting career you’re after.
What you need is:
- Bachelor's Degree from a reputable university preferably from engineering or management disciplines,
- Minimum of 3-5 years of professional experience in logistics/supply chain and/or project business, ideally from construction industry,
- Demonstrated ability to work on multiple projects with competing requirements,
- Strong analytical skills, and experienced in creating logistics and supply concepts,
- Demonstrated ability to effectively communicate with customers and with internal stakeholders from different levels,
- Used to work in cross-functional environments (e.g., sales, engineering, materials management),
- PMP or equivalent certification is a plus,
- SAP processes for sales order, ordering and production, materials planning and Inventory is a plus,
- Fluent in English.
Who should apply?
Year upon year we are recognized as one of the top 'Great Place to Work' employers, both globally and locally. And when you meet us you'll understand why. We have a diverse team of people with a variety of nationalities, backgrounds and experiences. Success at Hilti is down to teamwork and ability, no matter where you’re from.
Please note, the preselection questions are mandatory and all of them must be answered for us to consider you as a potential candidate. We look forward to receiving your application!