What's the role?
Purpose of position:
Motor development for new project and TTM project.
Create the specification and qualification matrix to be used for purchasing and quality control.
Technical support for motor related issues of running mass production product and market service.
Who is Hilti?
Hilti is where innovation is improving productivity, safety and sustainability in the global construction industry, and beyond. Where strong customer relationships are creating solutions that build a better future. Where there is pride and a sense of belonging across our 120 locations, carrying right into our lives and homes. Where people are exploring possibilities, leveraging their potential, owning their personal development and growing lasting careers.
What does the role involve?
- Work in TTM project team, responsible for motor/drives solutions for new power tool products,
- Define the specification and drawings of motor and motor components and accessary.
- Support motor purchase, define the specification and the inspection requirement (drawing and
- performance curve, run-in condition, incoming inspection requirement, etc.)
- Define motor related mechanical & electronic parts' drawing and specification, support purchase process for manufacturing and quality ensure.
- Motor DFMEA and verification/validation test plan/method.
- Support motor assemble process including tool production line.
- Participate in PFMEA and other
- processes. Support with quality issues trouble shooting during implementation phase.
Hilti is delivering equal pay in resepect to gender to 98% of team members.
84% of our people say that "Hilti is a socially and environmentally responsible organization", 4% more than last year.
What do we offer?
Show us what you’re made of and we’ll offer you opportunities to move around the business – to work abroad, experience different job functions and tackle different markets. It’s a great way to find the right match for your ambitions and achieve the exciting career you’re after.
What you need is:
Minimum Experience & Qualifications：
- University graduate (min. bachelor’s degree in electromechanical engineering or comparable) and with 3+ years’ experience on motor in a relevant industrial environment. (e.g. motor manufacturer, power/garden tools, white goods, automotive suppliers…).
- In depth understanding PLUS experience (electrical/mechanical) of relevant motor and components design and their integration.
- Capability to work with a 3D CAD software for 3D modeling and 2D drawings.
- Experience on motor prototype built up and the drives/component validation testing.
- Familiar with motor component and its manufacturing method: stamping/over mold/machining/machining/casting/sintering parts/magnets.
- Experience on production and assembly processes of motor.
- Good knowledge of general motor tests: performance test, temperature rising test, etc.
- Be capable to build up the test and necessary equipment & fixture & bench.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills in Chinese and English.
- Ability and willingness to work in international/ intercultural setup.
Why should you apply?
We have an excellent mix of people, which we believe makes for a more vibrant, more innovative, more productive team.
We look forward to receiving your application, interested applicants please submit your CV by clicking the "Apply Now" button.