What's the role?
In this role you'll be responsible for driving specified sales in Scotland for our Energy and Industry customers.
Who is Hilti?
Hilti is where innovation is improving productivity, safety and sustainability in the global construction industry, and beyond. Where strong customer relationships are creating solutions that build a better future. Where there is pride and a sense of belonging across our 120 locations, carrying right into our lives and homes. Where people are exploring possibilities, leveraging their potential, owning their personal development and growing lasting careers. Hilti is very proud to be ranked as the UK's 12th best large organisation to work for in the Great Place to Work survey.
What does the role involve?
You will provide your designated accounts with sales support and technical assistance to secure specifications of Hilti products. No two days will be the same - you'll could be working on-site one day and then working with the design team in the office the next. You'll need to plan and prioritise your day to ensure optimum use of time and cost, so good organisational skills will be needed.
Hilti stands for quality, innovation and direct customer relationships resulting in about 250,000 customer contacts each day.
What do we offer?
We really value our people and we've worked hard to develop a reward package that reflects this. Some of our benefits include:
- Genuine career advancement (more than 80% of all leadership roles are filled internally)
- Competitive salary and above-average performance bonus
- 6% employer pension contributions
- Private Health Insurance and Employee Assistance Programme
- 33 days' holiday (inc. Bank Holidays) plus the ability to purchase 5 days more annually
- Paid leave to work on charitable projects
- Hilti Benefits Box, a reward platform offering a cycle to work scheme and shopping and lifestyle discounts/cashback
- Company vehicle and fuel card
What you need is:
- Engineering degree (Civil/Structural/Mechanical)
- Ability to learn Hilti applications & account development process
- Strong ability to network and develop business relationships with key internal and external stakeholders
- Ability to work with others, to be a team player
- Strong communication skills
- Drive, to be goal-oriented with a solutions-oriented mindset
- Strong influencing skills
Who should apply?
Success at Hilti is down to teamwork and ability, no matter what your background.
Click through the 'Apply Now' button where you will be asked to upload your CV and answer a couple of short questions – the whole process should take around 90 seconds.
If you meet the requirements of the role you'll be invited to complete a fun online assessment and a short pre-recorded video interview.
If you need any support with your application please contact email@example.com.
Once you're in the formal process, there are three stages – a first interview with a Regional Manager, a day-in-the-life 'field ride' to give you a real feel for the job and a final interview with a Sales Director. We'll also pay your expenses if you have to travel to meet us.
If we don't have a suitable role for you at the moment, we will keep you in our talent pool for the future so your recruitment process might take a bit longer but we'll be sure to stay in touch.