What's the role?
We’re looking for a results-driven Finance Business Analyst to join our high-performing team in Milan. We’re all about delivering outstanding customer service. If you are too, this could be the perfect stepping stone to international opportunities in the next stage of your career.
Who is Hilti?
If you’re new to the industry, you might not have heard of us. We provide leading-edge tools, technologies, software and services for the global construction sector. We have a proud heritage, built over 75 years, and a worldwide reputation for pioneering products and exceptional service.
With 30,000 people in more than 120 countries, which we’re looking to expand, we’re a great place for you to show us your worth, step up to new challenges and grow your career.
What does the role involve?
Your main task as a Finance Business Analyst will be:
- Conduct continuous review of reports and identify opportunities for improvements with the aim of minimizing redundant reporting and development of single source of truth where possible
- Develop and maintain dashboards to visualize data using Power BI, SAC
- Automate data preparation and ad-hoc analysis where possible
- Build understanding of business and operational strategies and identify critical metrics required to support them
- Find best solution for driving the stakeholders to get all the information in the most efficient way
- Interact with consultants providing support for internal technical processes
- Ensure all deliverables are submitted on time
At Hilti, you’ll enjoy all the perks of being part of a big company, but with the autonomy of running a small business
What do we offer?
We’ll give you everything you need to excel in your role, including ongoing training and lots of responsibility from the start. In return for your exceptional performance and consistent results, you’ll receive one-to-one career mentoring, as well as exciting opportunities to broaden your role and potentially move around the business. This is the perfect place for a global career.
What you need is:
- University Degree or relevant professional experience
- More than 1 year of professional experience in Reporting and Software development
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Suite, SQL, SAP (Business Intelligence, Business Object, Analytics Cloud)
- High motivation level, drive and energy; entrepreneurial attitude
- Proficiency in English and Italian
- Team Player with great orientation towards people and results
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
Why should you apply?
We have an excellent mix of people, which we believe makes for a more vibrant, more innovative, more productive team. So, if you’ve never worked in construction, that’s fine with us. Success at Hilti is down to Teamwork and ability, no matter what your background is.
Is this sound like you?
Click on apply now!